Banishing yahweh , ritual?

Is there a ritual you recommend to banish yahweh and him energies ?

3 Likes

On the Tree of Life, Binah (Saturn, YHVH) is the top left sphere.
So, I would do a Ritual of the Hexagram, Banishing Saturn.
Alternatively, you could do earth banishing Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, or Banishing spirit drawing Aquarius, as Saturn is currently in Aquarius for a year or two.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hello Zmoan,

You don’t really need to banish him. All you need to do is to do is associate your energies with another spirit. Besides, Yahweh isn’t really that bad. But then again I enjoy the energy of all spirits, it just happens that the lower frequency ones like me more.

Zen

2 Likes

VK Jehannum’s 12/25/2016 blog ritual has precisely this.

You cannot banish the archonic influence. You have to leave it. It will not leave you just because. You have to do the work to leave it - this was taught to me by Lucifer, and it played / is playing out this way in my personal experience.

This doesn’t have to be done in the exact order I list these in, but I recommend this order, and doing every single ritual if you truly want to be free of Yahweh.

1. If you were baptised (or the equivalent) in the Christian, Islamic, or Jewish faiths, do a reverse baptism, or get excommunicated. The rite for the reverse baptism is covered in this book, or you can hire JS Garrett to get it done for you.
  2. Do the Liberation of Merihim ritual to make yourself permanently immune to Yahweh / Allah and servants. Or you can hire V.K. Jehannum for like $70.
  3. Do the Heresy of Havayoth ritual to rid yourself of the JCI brainwashing. V.K. has an enhanced version of it on his Patreon, on the £7/mo tier. I recommend the enhanced version because it adds Abraxas into the mix to trigger the change in your personal cosmos. You’ll find tons of other rituals and several ebooks available on his Patreon too, on that tier, so it’ll work out very cheaply.
  4. Do the Gatekeeper ritual. It will free you of your false self, plus all traumas, conflicts, and other toxic BS, and it will cause you to leave the layer of reality that Yahweh rules over (aka Prison Planet or the Dead World), you will transition to the “real world” (aka the Land Of The Living). You will begin to know who you really are. I strongly advise starting the Gatekeeper pathworkings right after, starting with Belial. Once you accept the Mark, do the Gatekeeper ritual right away. Don’t put it off. If you have fear, work with Azazel first. It’s all in The Book Of Azazel, and you can search on this forum for further information. I will add that my experience in the Lake of Fire (in the ritual) was not horrible. You don’t actually feel pain, there is no burning, and the violent emotional outpouring will feel like a relief, not the other way around - this is just my experience of it.
  5. If you don’t want to do the Gatekeeper ritual, heal all of your traumas, clean up your conflicts, and change your programming and conditioning that was instilled in you by society.
  6. If you do the Gatekeeper ritual, still work on changing your programming where needed - you’ll probably be guided to it through Belial if you do his pathworking.
  7. Work on cleansing and clearing your chakras - you can do this stanalone or as part of Belial’s Gatekeeper pathworking. It will break the chains and clear out Yahweh’s “sham government”. There are Qlipphothic rituals in this book designed to do this. The book is also available through the Kindle Unlimited subscription if you have that.
  8. If you have psychic links between you and Yahweh, or a toxic person, I have a ritual for you which is done with Belial. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post a link to my own blog here, but check my bio for the link anyway.

The archonic influence / JCI force are expressed through physically alive people who are unconscious and through the evil / hungry dead and shells. So, in order to totally stop attracting it, you’ll need to vibrationally exclude it from your reality - for effective and accurate information about this, read or watch the Abraham Hicks material, and practice it until you get the hang of it.

Hope that helps.

6 Likes

This should be intersting… I’ll have to try these when I’ll have the time to spare. Coming from a Christian upbringing, it is difficult to be anything else than a pure atheist, if you’re not an actual believer. So, it is kind of hard to get any conclusive results with any of the occult methods, whatsoever. Maybe I’m just kept down by my spiritual background.

1 Like

You guys give Yahweh too much power and attention.

You don’t need a ritual for this, it’s all in your mind because you’re dealing with a thoughtform from religious indoctrination.

It’s actually very simple, just don’t pay attention to the thoughtform, and evoke the real Yahweh. Face your fears, and you might see that the real Yahweh is just like any other spirit, he has his likes and dislikes, he may make mistakes. Or I might be wrong and he is dangerous, in which case I would call a Hindu god for protection prior to evoking Yahweh, someone like vishnu or shiva, just ask them on their relationship with Yahweh and see if they’d be fine guiding you and talking it out respectfully with Yahweh, approach every being with respect.

I’ve called Yahweh a few times, he wasn’t out to get me or anything, we had simple chats, I’ve channeled him for others.

When you deal with the thoughtform the best thing you can do is ignore it and forget it.

If you are scared of Yahweh I can understand, but if he wanted he could destroy Lucifer or lilith, but based on what he told me about demons, they really have nothing to do with him.

I personally am still getting to know him anew, and don’t really have an opinion on him as of yet.

I guess my advice is just basically not to use a ritual but simply ignore the religions if they don’t sit right with you, summon the real Yahweh and have a chat with him, or just work with energies you’re more in tune with

3 Likes

I was from an Islamic background and it was quite difficult to get rid of this Bastard whatever you say, Yahweh, Yehowah, Jehovah but in Islam, there is one very specific word for this bastard and that is Allah.
I almost daily perform blasphemy rites, rituals, incantations to get rid of this bastard but I live in such an environment that is a pure Islamic environment and I am only a Satanist, Devil worshipper, or whatever you say but I have no regrets for it and I proud of who I am now.
This is the path I chose and carve it for myself and I still fight myself daily/every moment with myself and the environment around myself to keep myself on my path but sometimes … you know what I mean so I searched these forums, sites and try to perform everything that frees me from this bastard influence for forever.

2 Likes

you need female who is obedient only to you, and sooner or later it will open a chance to make yahweh dysfunctional, since he will act like their only lord, and he will commit a mistake with his represantion…

no ritual needed, just trust to monogamy female, then record him when he kills himself with it.

2 Likes

Wtf are you talking about? :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Welcome @xiaomcarman It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Use google translate if English is not your native language before posting. What you said in English doesn’t make sense.

如果在发布之前英语不是您的母语,请使用谷歌翻译。你用英语说的话没有意义。

2 Likes

:joy::joy: You Can Not banish the Hexagramm/Saturn666/606060Degrees. This is much more older then the Name YAHWE. The Shatkona is Up to 6000-7000years old. It is the 666 the Curse of Human .Without That number 666 we Human Cannot Buy and Sell. Why do you think that the Jude’s People are so rich ???