BALG Ritual for hire recommendation and experience

Hi !

I am looking for a mage in BALG to hire for a custom ritual. I have narrowed it down to Orlee Stewart and EA for a custom ritual based on my needs. I just wanted to know about your experience and the results of hiring a ritual from them. I couldn’t find any reviews on their pages so would be nice to have some perspectives. Thanks!

Welcome @Sha_sha It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

While I lean more to getting it done yourself, I’d have to if anything recommend C. Kendall mainly because he tends to be the easier affordable and you won’t waste thousands of dollars on something intangible, but then the price may change based on him :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Same. Though Sometimes it’s easier to hire out, if the type of magick you want performed isn’t a type you practice.

2 Likes

The one that can do for hires form the forum is @C.Kendall.

2 Likes

She didn’t advertise. I saw her work and approached her.

2 Likes

I know you. I just didn’t wan to get her in trouble for the mention you fixed :grinning:.

2 Likes

and I very much appreciate you telling me. Thank you.

2 Likes

You are so welcome gray areas and all. :grin:

2 Likes

I have had rituals done by 2 of the names mentioned here by you and the recommendations , I can’t talk about my situation as I just started seeing results and don’t want to jinx myself! bit of an advise is that don’t expect quick miracles, i’ve just been seeing results from a ritual done 2 years ago, so be ready to wait depending on your situation and type of ritual and never write it off as failure. all i can surely say is that all these name are the real deal! very professional , authentic casters .

3 Likes

Ya I’m learning the material so was considering someone else’s help, but from your advise I rather get a consultation from them as to how to do it than hire them for the ritual which would cost me more than my rent! :joy:

Thank you for sharing. Wow 2 years isn’t that too long? Well I guess it again depends on what you want to manifest. I’m learning how to do this so I may as well get a consultation from them and how to do it rather than pay them to do the actual ritual, which is very close to my rent 😂. So would have to save up big time.

They are pricey no doubt ! Everyone’s situation is also different, doesn’t mean you’ll have to wait this long as well