Azazel's Incantations for healing

This would be mint if would try this on me need that healing from Azazel :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you need?

1 Like

Main thing is that my chakras need healing.

Okay dokay! Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok ill work on it hopefully tonight or early a.m. :slight_smile:

1 Like

BTW, what does it mean When it says on your profile that You’re in my magic circle? It doesn’t say so about others :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for helping me much respect to you.

1 Like

There are also some excellent mantras for healing your chakras as well. Once I work on them I would recommend you set up a meditation routine for rotating and balancing your chakras. I do this twice a week atleast.

4 Likes

Its my gift. I have a gift for getting in and out of magick circles and usually have very profound visions of that magician when I do.

4 Likes

Can i request it also? I’ll pm you. Much thanks…

1 Like

Got it

2 Likes

Can I ask for healing for my mother and healing to improve my financial health?

2 Likes

Alright, cool. :slight_smile:

Ok.

1 Like

I could definitely use some healing!! I"m in dire need of it.

1 Like

Ok Im stopping after Mejinn for a while. I got other stuff that I have to do so thats the last one for now

1 Like

You’re awesome! Thank you!

What info do you need?

1 Like

Would you be able to share the Chakra mantras that you use?

1 Like

Sure . Just give me a lil time. At work

2 Likes

I use this app from the google playstore. I really like it bc it goes through each chakra and you can set a certain amount of times for each chakra i like that bc then im not stessing over if ive lost count or not and can focus on my meditations it will also automatically move to the next chakra. I usually set it for about 21 for each. I was doing this twice a day moring and night

I really like it. I hope this helps.

4 Likes