Azazel

Yeah I got a lot of doubt . Can I PM you two a question ?

1 Like

Why don’t you read the Book of Azazel? EA has it on YouTube in audio format for free.

7 Likes

Sure thing. And I will echo @AlphaC’s suggestion. The Book of Azazel is good stuff.

2 Likes

In my experience… there’s absolutely nothing Azazel CANT do. He heals, gives gifts both physical and non physical, he avenges and protects, he teaches and when I say he teaches… that man teaches like none other. He will never expect you to take his word for anything. He brings you the truth and shows you where to find answers on your own. He helps you grow in every way, mentally physically and emotionally. Whether it’s getting over being bullied and pushed around, or overcoming certain beliefs and fears… He does it all. Azazel has done so much for me Im not exactly sure I have any need for anyone else. He can be tough and strict… and he can be gentle and soothing. He can tell you you’re being a wuss and/or he puts a hand on your back and shows you exactly why you have no reason to fear. Azazel is not one sided. He’s geometric with so many different sides to him. You just have to get to know him.

19 Likes

Preach.

5 Likes

I just evoked him and we agreed that if he got me 25 New users to one of my apps by Monday I will give him 2 incense sticks and continue working with him and he said okay .

I told him that sitri Belial Asmoday and Beleth didn’t get me girls liked I asked and I asked him why and he said my appearance . I said if I changed my appearance (clothes, hair etc) will I have sex with all the girls in my school I want to ? He said and more .

Gee, go big or go home, eh?
Are you sure he didn’t say “incest dicks”? That would make more sense.

Seriously though, I’ve never had to offer Azazel anything other than willingness to follow his council.

6 Likes

I asked him and he said that is good .

I also chuckled at the incense stick offer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would’ve offered more but he said he is fine with it and it’s only 25 new users

Spirits appreciate incense. It has been used as an offering for centuries. Don’t worry about whether the amount is sufficient. Even a single stick counts.

6 Likes

I think he has many powers, inquire with him, I think he likes war. So his office might partially deal with war related things

1 Like

Hold on… I might have actual incense (like the resin itself)… does it make a difference if I burn that instead of the sticks or does it have to be the sticks?

if I only have white candles… will he reject that? I can try finding black or red candles but because of this virus going around, we’ve been quarantined.

I don’t think he’d reject it but Azazel is open to offerings of wine. I never used black candles or even red to connect with him but I never connected with him properly — I desire a stronger connection so I think using Saturn’s sigil next to Azazel’s may help increase connection with him. As above, Itz rel itz rel Azazel or Eya on ca Azazel Aken. See what pulls through, all it requires is focus. One day I think Azazel will show up when I least expect it during ritual.

1 Like

Smoke is simply a presence for them, you can use water if you don’t have candles. The elements are important to have, so if resin is burning — that is more than suffice.

1 Like

I just tried it right before I read what you wrote. I couldn’t burn anything yet, but I told him that if he answered or made himself known to me and taught me, I would burn incense and give him red wine. (More like… the next time I try to make contact with you I promise that that’s what I’ll do).
I saw pitch black… then flashes of white eyes with a black pupils and then suddenly it was like a frenzy of animal faces (tiger, i think baboon I couldn’t keep up). But I think that’s his way of saying ‘I hear you’. I’m going to assume so unless I’m simply going crazy lol.

Tiny update… I suddenly feel the overwhelming desire to watch war movies and my body is kinda tensed up… Does that mean anything?

No, it doesn’t have to be sticks. The offering is the smoke and the scent so how that smoke is produced doesn’t matter. Joss sticks are simply more convenient for most people, and produce less smoke than resin.

It could be my husband notices when he is around more often or possessed for a short period of time by Azazel he is more aggressive and into things he normally isn’t.

1 Like