Azazel told me to share these spirits with you

I also received a sign that the Se’irim heard me. The next day, I saw goats in a tv commercial! I’ll give further results of the working I did when it manifests.

6 Likes

Have you ever looked into the eyes of goat before. Man! That’s intense! Give it a try sometime you’ll know what I mean if you do.

3 Likes

Me too. Yesterday I read this thread and thought about it. Later in the day, I saw three goats. A mother and her two children. The goat walked up to me and stood on its hind legs. If I had the land, I’d love to have a few goats on it. They sounded like people to me.

6 Likes

If i can’t see them, does that mean they will not help me?

Not really, they can still help you out. You can offer them a candle/incense and pray. They will hear you out.

BTW, to make an offering, all you must say is literally “I offer this [name of the offering] to the Sei’rim Mas’qad”.

Just pray with sincerity and an open heart. You might ask them to open your senses day by day too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Greetings, how do you pronounce the first part? The Veni Sanoril. I’d love to give this a go. Thank you for sharing!

Goats are lovely creatures I wish I could have a few. :heart:

Edit to add: also when I do an offering, how do I pronounce Sei’rim? I want to make sure I’m saying everything correctly and not offending them.

1 Like

It is spelled “Sanoh Ril Mass Kwad”, but feel free to name things the best you can, they won’t be offended. Most people are not familiar with demonic tongue.

2 Likes

The “veni” is latin. To “come (here)”

Like the famous, “veni, vidi, Vinci”

7 Likes

Few days ago I decided to give Sei’rim a try. Said the chant and asked them to bring me a several hundred bucks in local currency. ~20 min later I logged into my online banking account to make a payment about something and saw a bank transfer by the farmer’s assistance program I applied for a few months ago. It was made in the same day I did the ritual. I was shocked, although I have some doubts that it might just be a coincidence.

8 Likes

Sometimes we might doubt that our results will ever come to fruition, but the key is to recognize your power and where it took you.

You can also do some sort of reading to confirm.

3 Likes

Wake up

2 Likes

Does that mean the curses from these entities are only effective when only one person is the target?

2 Likes

Are there other spirits like this? As in they are things that you can use to augment an operation you already were planning on doing?

I tried out these perfumes and I can say that they work very quickly, it took 2 days to complete the task with several thousand dollars from unexpected sources. I left an offering in the form of a tea candle and incense dedicated to Seyrim.

2 Likes