Awakening Lucifer : 1st invocation Experience

…So like I forgot to post about this but this happened a while back now. But as anyone like did the 1st invocation of Lucifer in the Awakening Lucifer book by Asenath Mason and Bill and felt weird?? I would like to say that I still can’t see or hear spirits yet so when I did this nothing happened.

It wasn’t untill I went to bed some weird shit was going on like when I lay down on my stomach it felt like something was always hovering over me and it was like something was there but I just couldn’t hear or see it but I could sense it.

So when I looked up to see what the fuck it was nothing was there and my heart was pounding fast not only that but my left leg kept slowly moving and this happened for a good few days then finally nit just stopped…as anyone had the same Experience?? I would love to know.

5 Likes

What do you mean by your leg was slowly moving? Moving involuntarily? Spasms? Shaking?

2 Likes

Nah, it was like bending. It was moving without me doing anything

2 Likes

Were you holding back during the ritual? Mentally/Emotionally? Hesitant to fully give in to the powers you were calling on?

2 Likes

Uuhh…well I’m not going to lie to you I was kinda scared to do it because I was like reading it in my mind and I was all like “Holy shit this seems intense am I like going to actually set on fire or something??!” Because in paragraph it said something like rain down your fire upon me bla bla bla so I was wondering like whats going to happen if I say this shit out loud? But at the same time I tryed to hurry and force it out and nlike my heart was beating fast

2 Likes

THAT’S the issue. Involuntary movements resulting from conflicting intentions of energies within the body.

You were fighting the flow so it was fighting back.

I’ve been there before.

7 Likes

If you don’t feel comfortable doing a rite, you don’t have to.

Think about why you are scared, does something not feel right about the ritual itself, or are you afraid of changing.

If something seems wrong, intuitively, about the ritual, go with your gut and don’t do it. But if that’s not the case, and you make the decision to do it, take a few breaths and go into it openly. You really don’t know what to expect, your experience is going to be a little different than another’s, so why expect anything at all? Just let everything flow organically.

Then take a bubble bath :grin:

5 Likes

Oh okay. Gotcha! Yeah really I was just scared. I thought I was going to get really fucked up from doing it.

2 Likes

But honestly from me doing it I do feel more confident now when I performe a invocation or Evocation now

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear it.

Best of luck going forward :rose:

3 Likes

Thanks=)!

3 Likes

Good luck my friend

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Your welcome

1 Like

Havent done the book but did the invocation on the temples website

1 Like

Have you tried rites of Lucifer?

1 Like

I had to laugh when I read this not out of offence or disrespect I just know what you mean there about the weary part, you will get used to it it’s actually really amazing once you connect positively but thanks for the post I was wondering what would happen with Lucifer, I’ve tried like only once and felt I really wasn’t doing anything right

3 Likes

@itsnathanm7 Nah, I haven’t tried that 1 yet