Ask Patrons What's Up

Portals are closed? Why is this?

1 Like

In addition:
Because work on cities and countries is underway, its gonna affect the people too. Some of you will wake up feeling terrfic, others are gonna have headaches and sickness as this stuff is moved out the way.

Do not take any shields down or quit preparations. Strengthen yourself.

Part of this IS a shift in collective consciousness but itā€™s more than that. After this stuff is done, we will be simply dealing with Collective awakening and back to LHP/RHP type stuff

2 Likes

Could someone catch me up on things? I donr feel luke reading the ~300 posts

2 Likes

I will no go into the detail here. After it is over I will let yā€™all know

2 Likes

Ok thank you. Dies before I can know

2 Likes

weā€™re still just trying to get people together information from their patrons. Micah and a small group are doing missions based on the Divination he did.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll ask my dragon guide when im not tired and hungry and at school lol

1 Like

:rofl: shit so am fucked! I had couple of dreams last night but what pointed out to me is there was a gas leak somewhere near the house! The next thing is I was angry at my sister and telling her in an angry feeling a ā€œI if I die I die itā€™s none of your businessā€! She said ā€œyou will not!ā€ā€¦ :sweat_smile: and now I read this treadā€¦ coincident?!

1 Like

Could just be a warning of what is coming, everyone who has gotten a dream asked about it and now we are here.

2 Likes

Maybe get your gas lines checked? Could be totally unrelated to this. :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: lol! Good point!

2 Likes

I had odd dreams last night, but canā€™t recall them now. Nothing apocalyptic or anything.
Iā€™ve had apocalyptic type dreams over the years, mostly earth changes events on a big scale, but who is to say.

2 Likes

no worries, iā€™m open for conversations. Best thing to do to eliminate excess energy is to ground yourself

Yeah I did, I grind my teeth so could have been that or the slight hysteria being generated on this thread affecting anyone whoā€™s sensitive to energy.

1 Like

Guys and girls, just chillā€¦ This thread is not to cause fear, many things said here could be/are also metaphorical. Take it as a chance to work more to become stronger, not a chance to go all nutsā€¦

7 Likes

@Lady_Eva please lock this thread. I ask anyone who does evokes or channels to privately PM me.
This thread wasnā€™t meant to culminate into this which is disappointing because I wanted as much info as possible.
Thank you all.

10 Likes