Ascended Masters & Entities

I’ve been wondering about this for quite a while and the answer doesn’t seem to be clear.Which of the above mentioned categories are able to teach more things and possess more spiritual knowledge ? I am thinking of entities,but i’m not entirely sure. Take a Bodhisattva and King Beleth,both of them are able to teach and facilitate spiritual growth but am i right to say that Beleth possesses more knowledge then the Bodhisattva ?

*I’m sorry if the question sounds confusing or repetitive in certain areas and i hope it doesn’t dumb

1 Like

The watchers, from what i have heard.

The healing paradigms I learned deal a lot with “ascended masters” on the levels of Bodhisattvas, and you are basically dealing with the agendas of a certain group of former humans who have a very “submit to my concepts” extremist Right-Hand Path agenda of submission to various concepts of “all is as it should be” and “detachment” that’s usually happy to watch humans and animals suffer so long as they’re learning “lessons” - usually, how to become as toxically dismissive of the physical realms, and as indifferent to making any REAL changes, as they were themselves.

Think back on the fact that thousands of years’ worth of “ascended masters” didn’t teach a single human being to boil water contaminated with bacteria before they gave it to their children, and yet a short era of recent human history where people were devoted to intelligently mastering the physical realm led to the discovery of germ theory, and all the great innovations in public health and wellbeing (for example, women no longer worn out by the grief of bearing 10 children so 2 might survive - a situation that persists in many countries to this day) that we take for granted right now in the developed world.

Handle “ascended masters” and their advice and so on with extreme care in my experience, because they want to make you be like them, a wanker sitting on a metaphorical cloud telling you everything you care about “is the source of all suffering” whilst doing fuck all to help any ACTUAL suffering here on this level of existance - and that wankerliess is a problem I have NOT found to be true of demons, angels, nor gods, all of whom have their flaws, but none of them as smugly determined to make a gnomic little chuckle in the face of human suffering as these “ascended” parasites.

Those scumbags are in a class of their own.

They make Al-Qaeda look like laugh-a-minute tolerant hipsters, in terms of the suffering and death they’re happy to see, in order to promote their RHP anti-life anti-materialist bullshit.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:3516”]The healing paradigms I learned deal a lot with “ascended masters” on the levels of Bodhisattvas, and you are basically dealing with the agendas of a certain group of former humans who have a very “submit to my concepts” extremist Right-Hand Path agenda of submission to various concepts of “all is as it should be” and “detachment” that’s usually happy to watch humans and animals suffer so long as they’re learning “lessons” - usually, how to become as toxically dismissive of the physical realms, and as indifferent to making any REAL changes, as they were themselves.

Think back on the fact that thousands of years’ worth of “ascended masters” didn’t teach a single human being to boil water contaminated with bacteria before they gave it to their children, and yet a short era of recent human history where people were devoted to intelligently mastering the physical realm led to the discovery of germ theory, and all the great innovations in public health and wellbeing (for example, women no longer worn out by the grief of bearing 10 children so 2 might survive - a situation that persists in many countries to this day) that we take for granted right now in the developed world.

Handle “ascended masters” and their advice and so on with extreme care in my experience, because they want to make you be like them, a wanker sitting on a metaphorical cloud telling you everything you care about “is the source of all suffering” whilst doing fuck all to help any ACTUAL suffering here on this level of existance - and that wankerliess is a problem I have NOT found to be true of demons, angels, nor gods, all of whom have their flaws, but none of them as smugly determined to make a gnomic little chuckle in the face of human suffering as these “ascended” parasites.

Those scumbags are in a class of their own.

They make Al-Qaeda look like laugh-a-minute tolerant hipsters, in terms of the suffering and death they’re happy to see, in order to promote their RHP anti-life anti-materialist bullshit.[/quote]

Beautifully Written

While I wouldn’t put it so bluntly and view it a bit less one-sided I largely agree with Eva, the “Masters” and their non-human counterparts have a very specific agenda and will without doubt draw into that plan anyone with even half an interest (which is because their plan includes just about everyone). Once you are in it’s like a soul perceiving through a human body, good luck getting out of that one anytime soon.

I too have had an experience where I came face to face with “becoming” a master in the works. It was difficult to decline, for truly they can show you awe-inspiring and above all very peaceful states, places where time stands still and all makes perfect sense (only for you to return here where all they have shown has so very little use, accept for luring you back to their ultimate potential). As I thanked but declined for the honor of putting my life in the service of helping develop and cure a being of truly epic cosmic scope it almost felt like some part of me fell from grace. I think at that moment I detached from the general direction mankind as a whole was moving into and was truly on my own.

[quote=“Yuri, post:5, topic:3516”]Once you are in it’s like a soul perceiving through a human body, good luck getting out of that one anytime soon.

I too have had an experience where I came face to face with “becoming” a master in the works. It was difficult to decline, for truly they can show you awe-inspiring and above all very peaceful states…[/quote]

Yes, it is magnetic - I don’t want to get into too much personal detail but I went a fair way along the RHP myself in terms of beginning to renounce the world, not through forced attempts but just losing interest, seeing the things of this world as almost illusory, and also felt that peace you describe so eloquently.

Part of my understanding of the world at that time was that things had gone badly wrong at some point on the “earthly” level and therefore higher beings were basically just ready to help anyone able to, to “get out” - but a few things about that seemed off-key to me, and the strong feelings that I later developed about them were generated in that moment.

One of the reasons I have this over-riding desire to command the powers of a goddess in my lifetime is to start changing things right here, and not leaving the place to rot like a failed experiment or a ghetto over-run by crime and rendered into a no-go area. Which, I guess, makes me some kind of fanatic, but the indifference I encountered (and had begun to feel myself) was appalling to me.

A lot of my healer friends who travelled similar paths over the years eventually gave up their healing work on the basis “it’s the person’s karma” to be sick or troubled, and that “everything is as it should be” - yeah, those friendships are kind of ended by now! :slight_smile:

On a more productive note, there’s always the possibility of seeking out those who have mastered the practical arts - Einstein, Newton, and so on - to ask for information on the next great breakthroughs, and working in alliance with them.

Aside from the more spiritual options, like journeying to them or evoking them, you can run a kind of egregoric facsimile of the person - I believe Einstein used to do this, hold lengthy conversations with great minds from the past, and Napoleon Hill talks about doing this in his book Think And Grow Rich, and I do it myself: I run a facsimile of my hero David Neagle, because I know his beliefs and theories well enough that I can settle down and have a nice chat with him - and often get genuine breakthroughs and realisations that way!

I bought a deactivated mobile phone from eBay specifically for that - I also run facsimiles of a friend I don’t see very often whose advice can be insightful, and of a counsellor I used to see, and those three different voices are really helpful - somewhere between “imaginary friend” and egregore, and while it’s obviously not my style, I think that’s the intent behind the concept “What would Jesus do?” - which evidently provides something beneficial for people who are into that.

Here’s an article that goes in-depth on how Hill did it, what the benefits are, and how it can work for everyone: The Cabinet of Invisible Counselors - artofmanliness.com.

So, there are all sorts of ways of getting advice from humans you respect as masters of their field, without necessarily complying with the agenda of the cloud-sitters :o) and they’re all worth exploring.

1 Like

In my earlier journeys I often used DMT as a catalyst and I learned time and time again that whatever you connect to you become (DMT was useful because I couldn’t just “stop”, once I was in I was forced to sit a session out, some felt like years so the lessons hit hard). Whether it is a place, a single consciousness or a complex of consciousness and concepts you connect to you start to perceive yourself through their perspective. I believe this is what causes the magnetic quality, as you say it, it’s the same reason why a rational scientist won’t ever see a spirit while to native they are so obviously there.

When you connect energetically on a level that becomes dangerously deep like I did (and likely yourself as well if I read your story right) you don’t really lose yourself in it, you start perceiving yourself and all other experience through it. So it’s much worse really, you’re not being glamoured by some astral vampires (if only…), you’re literally being energetically rewired to perceive reality in a different way. This is why I feel that while there are no demons and angels at war there is definitely a battle for consciousness going on, and it is here I recognise the concept of the one God tyrant versus the Luciferian current, where good and bad are non-existent concepts because once again, what you align to decides your perspective. For me it was in the end rather simple, like you I was forced to look deep inside and found things that just didn’t resonate on that very deep Soul level.

The “everything is as it should be” concept is just mind-blowing to me, I can totally understand that you need a level of acceptance of things so your energy flows in healthy and constructive way but it is ridiculous for beings of our potential to just sit here, accept all that happens and let the rotting process take us to the ground. I’d rather pull a Faust then go out like that :slight_smile: I can imagine you could no longer connect to those friends, I wonder if that’s the reason I have none? :stuck_out_tongue:

How does the thing with the deactivated phone work? I’m super curious! And yes, there are so much more options than just getting positive wisdom from the “cloud sitters”, I find higher aware demons are much more honest and possess the same metaphysical knowledge as the good guys but with an agenda that serves to empower you instead of the whole.

1 Like

^ I agree with everything there! I was sad to see people I’d known for years fall away, but these things happen, you outgrow people - there’s nothing more painful than trying to make a friendship work when there’s no common belief or interest underlying it any more.

I have completely non-magickal friends but they all share that underlying quality of thinking they can make a difference, not necessarily globally, but in their own lives - they all somehow want MORE.

Anyway I’ll start a new topic about the invisible counselors thing, coz it’s a bit OT. :slight_smile:

In my opinion, everything has an agenda. Of course, I went into all this expecting that. Anything that can make itself understood to a human in a way we can actually comprehend can be empathized with, and have sense made out of their motivations with sufficient access to information.

Given the opportunity to talk to a “Ascended Master” or another spiritual being for some sort of advice, an angel- of any sort, fallen or otherwise -or a deity from a non-Abrahamic religion will almost certainly have more information, wisdom, and experience in spades. Often because they’ve simply been around longer and/or know they aren’t the only people on the block.

I, personally, can’t really dismiss the physical world. I might practice mostly RHP techniques and philosophy, but this is my world and I’m not just going to forsake it because some guy on a cloud said so. For what it’s worth, most of the entities associated with the RHP I’ve met agree with me- and that includes archangels. I’d say listen to the advice of an entity only so far as you trust their worldview.