Are Ubi Really Parasites?

Soo all in all I guys now recently came into the results of these being s being more of
Parasites than spirit spouse or whatever
?? I mean ot makes sense bc they do be off alot from time to time and cause a lot of stress or confusion that only could be resided as parasitic

Or leechy

That’s crazy how u said weird rain . Drop
Sensations bc I had them too when I was yonger but they had stoped for a while after I would say since I turned 6 or 7 but they would be dropping on my right and sometime left arm and then
some parts of my head too
( right side \leftside and center).

My mom one I was to tell her bout it …she would say they were probably angelic tears lol she was a huge christen type gal so shes the type to make anything u ask. That was prbably evil in her mind or crazy into something godly or towards the
catogories of her pure religion.

I use to also see shift in the doors like they were moving …or opening but weren’t kinda like I could see what was happening in the spiritual ig
and then I would see a dark figure
roaming around behind the hallway corner staring but I wasn’t afraid instead I had simple asked it to come forth and dance with me lol

Can they feel if ur sad and stuff too.

Yea and my succubus did that too being the form of my uncles and my sister and dad soo it was really crazy imean I had told her before she took the form of my uncle that he sexually assulted me and then bomb lol I was like wtf! I jave to admit sometime now recently I feel lile I cant trust if its her or not bc I have a lot of spirits around in my life that trys to claim me bc I’m cursed to them or them to me soo its really hard to see or sure it’s her without thinking it to be someone else even if I am sure …idk but I’ll have to talk to her and mabye create a secret code or something lol

I had went ito the supernatural realm
In the past and to basically tell my girl
She could fed off me for the time being
So she don’t have to fed again in about a weeks time or u know …anyways that was the plan but it turned out to be quite opposite bc as soon as I had said that and as she was crawling upon me she was starting to brake off my cheap bracelets I had just brought that day for some odd reason unexplained and but there was just one in particular that she couldn’t get undone from my wrist or break off like the others and it was obviously bothering her bc she didn’t crease to stop and move on to the fedding off me part …which had to mean something serious… Maybe it was someone claiming me that I didn’t know of bc recently I had in mind (while in spirit )that I may just have two spirit companions…

1 Like

Imean two days afterward I had that in mind
Not recently .

1 Like

The main question is why and what
did the bracelets mean to her ??

Can you please keep all your questions about this in this topic? :+1:

People don’t often reply if an old topic gets bumped, and the subject is more descriptive as well.

Cheers! :smiley:

2 Likes

A parasite is something that has to sustain itself off the energy or life of another. Ubis are parasites by that idea but they are not “negative” parasites in the sense they are not primal and looking to only feed off others. There are some ubis like the direct children of the 4 sisters that do not need energy to sustain themselves.

5 Likes

I think some “negative” or harmful parasites mask themselves as “ubis” though, and latch onto people, curtailing their magickal careers and turning them into walking larders.

3 Likes

If you want to do anything worthwhile stay away from anything require life force exchange

Conversing with humans we exchange energy, conversing with our environment does so also.

Succubus and incubus do not require your life force they require the sexual energy during the act and release.

Everything in our life there’s an exchange of energy. That’s why many are tired after social actions in any form.

5 Likes

Lmfaooooooo

Ik I mean parasite feeding off your sexual energy it’s the easiest way to detoriate someone

Yeah the truth can be pretty funny. However, it’s not the easiest way it’s more that they do so with consent and it doesn’t harm you unless done forcefully.

2 Likes

:fist_left: good stuff

But only a few Times did her room look completely dark soo I can see that