Archangel methods

A lot of the White Light angels could lay a country to waste overnight.

8 Likes

they teach spells?
if i’m felling under attack is there a way beside evoction like calling them so they can protect or
return the black enegies to the sender?

1 Like

Never needed such think, but arch Michael is good for protection. Archangels of Gebura sefira also- Samael or Kamael.

3 Likes

i know.about michael.but…i want tobe independent.i mean i like being protected but
i don’t want to be dependent all the time.and just call:help!! help!!! heeelp!!!
to an archangel.i need some things that i can do myselef fo selfdefens with my own power/skill or methood,
with their guidance of course.
isn’t samael belong to the lhp?

2 Likes

Kamael is actually the Geburah angel despite some texts.

2 Likes

Michael can teach you to defend yourself but he isn’t one for finesse :rofl: found that out the hard way. If you are just starting out you may wanna look into rituals to bring this info to you rather than asking spirits, as their lessons can be ROUGH :skull_and_crossbones:

Posted a bit about my time working with him here.

7 Likes

the circle of flame around eden is a metaphor actually…the garden of eden is a metaphor…when adam and eve ate the forbidden fruit it’s a code for the meaning that they have fallen from the state of mind of godhood(eden)
to be a normal humans the snake was someone who shown eve the truth.the sword and the circle of fire represents the blockages that we need to clear to comeback again to the state of mind of being a living gods.the bible speak a l o t with metaphors. i don’t know why the angels keeping it so secretivly.

2 Likes

i am aware.
Symbolism has many many layers. This was one aspect i explored with good result mind you.

4 Likes

Same as chamael?

1 Like

but i still didn’t get any answers! :confused: they protecting you…and? so the only tools they give you is protection and prayres??? i used to pray a lot and it wasn’t very usefull…1,2,and 3 binding spell made all the diffrence lol so i’m don’t want to be disrespectful but what else can they give or teach? i need to evoke them to get the knowledge?and what happen when i see in the cards that black attack are coming at me at some moment,what do i do?use the sigil and calling them?

Who said they were protecting me?
Yes, use their sigil and or call them to you.
Prayer can work, but there are a few rules.
Visualize intent.
Put your heart into it.
Pray continually.
If you don’t want to go that route, you stated an alternative.

2 Likes

No Michael isnt protecting me he taught me how to protect myself.

2 Likes

sorry fuego,dinmiatus i didn’t meant to offend you!!!when i wrote protecting you i meant to everyone like more
then they give protection for pepole who ask them to.i didn’t meant to be rude.=( i meant protecting you and others in general manner.
so yes i still pray,but i was hoping for more.
i guess i’ll use the rl hand path.one hand protecting and the other hand giving the punch! XD
dinmiatus would you give some tips for prtection from micheal?
i know one methood with gabriel i call his name archangel gabriel three times and ask him:banish form my house evertyone that i didn’t invite or summoned.works wonders.i was hoping to know more things like that.

2 Likes

No offense taken. I have been quite rude to others.
You could go old school.
Why not just ask the spirits to leave, or rather, command them to.
Employ a defense. A mirror suit helps.

4 Likes

Best advise i could give is find an energy work method that resonates with you and learn research different types of defensive magick. There are alot videos on some channels regarding basic methods for this. The guy who runs mindandmagick just released a program for this as well.

Michael forced me to learn hands on by attacking me forcing me to defend against it or deal with the annoting manifestions i described in the thread linked above. Not the funnest experience but it was effective for me at that time.

3 Likes

It is absolutely possible to meld aspects of the RHP Kabbalistic tree to LHP practices. The angels hold none of the biases that the creators of those RHP systems encourage. There are not really that many adjustments that you need to make for the switch to be effective. Those angels can themselves be called upon to destroy someone, so yeah, they can teach you defense and protection.

A simple way would be to use the LBRP, but subbing out the god names for LHP appropriate additions relevant to your practice. Leave the calling of the Archangels and elements the same.

5 Likes

that’s the problem fuego, the old school is too old and i tried mirroring her it and the effects was weak…
i’ll do your first advices :smile:

i went to youtube…well…how do i say this gentley…i need someone sane:( most of the videos there
are like…praise the lord!!!praise jesus!!!praise my cat!!! helluja!!! yes! yes! yes!!!
but i’ll search deeper…

but you know the energy work is something that i’ve been thinking also:D how do i raise my energy level so i can make my spells gain more power?
and i’ll evoke michael like you said!!!

that’s genius!!!i never known about lbrp until you told me!:open_mouth: i’ll learn and study it and use it.
thankes for all the help and your time guys!!!:smiley:

1 Like

Yeah…no lol you want channels on magick not jesus

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrY9wLlyxcsB6OUUCeViN5A

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CwXPFHbQ4Zl5n51OTL70g

4 Likes

Lol, that’s like half my Youtube feed. I love those channels.

I’ve also been watching V.K. Jehannum:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CwXPFHbQ4Zl5n51OTL70g

3 Likes

This is maybe 1/60th of mine lol i follow alot of channels lol not all magic related. I get lead to alot of strangeness :rofl:

1 Like