Apparitions of Lucifer + Introduction

I have this Spirit( at least I believe it’s a spirit aand I’m not crazy) thst has been showinh up in my situations and enviornment for a long time now. It has a Black Fedora, bright glowing red eyes, wears a suit, long black coat, a nice black suit under it, and somr sort of kind of classy boots. Has Lucifer ever appeared in this form to anyone? I had an apparition appear matching this profile when I firsy read out a conjuration of Lucifer. If it’s not him who/what is it? I mean i think theyre real because thry move physical objects around in my enviornment. If real is tvis spirit good or bad? What do you know what could you tell me?

Welcome @WanderingSoul36 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m 29 years old I am interested in Spiritual side of things, Ivr had some experience seeing apparitios of Spirits, seeing energy, doing some shift spells, and some altered / heightened states brought on by meditation yet more often psychoactive substances. I’m interested in understanding this realm more the mechanisms of it and a higher awareness of if. I wabt to grow in my mental powers my focus in meditations and grow to open and close and fluctuate my Third Eye Chakra withoit a substances ang gain control over my thought life and be able to function in this plane with less obstructions to my well being and peace of mind.

Since you chose not to click on the link provided, and posted your info here, I have moved this thread to the Intro section, and edited your title.

Welcome to the BALG forum.