Anyone with open link with prince sirti please ask if he came

I did the sigil magick ritual. Was trying to do it. Gazing at the sigil and imagining as in the task was completed.

I didn’t see no flashing or feel anything

But I assumed he was there and asked him to carry out my task.

Can someone with open link with him ask if he was there and if he will carry out my task.

Thanks

2 Likes

In reality if you feel so, probably He was there, don’t worry. You will soon feel the change in your life.

Did you feel that the air thickened or something similar any kind of a pressure or anything unusual, if not no problem. Anyway you need to develop your astral senses and you may find many topics under new magician development here. By the way do you daily meditations and everything will be fine within time.

Now if you are not satisfied or you want to still want to be sure, evoke him again in 2 or 3 days period and use 5 coin divination. Mostly it is not very trustworthy but for the basics it may help. You may ask if he is present, and use that divination mainly for simple things.

As for divinations I-ching and Tarot are your best options.

I Ching Divination Methods - #5 by Svengali

1 Like

Hi there!
Prince Sitri the great was there and complains for not having been given a “proper” gift ( i don’t know what it means , you should know)
He heard and he is on it, he also adds that things won’t happen with you standing in the corner of the door spying/stalking or sitting on you a** - meaning take action and open your mouth.
Greatings for the Prince :wink:

4 Likes

I love them when they complain, really, they’re so adorable! (yea, I know how weird that sounds…)

3 Likes

omg no, i think so many demons are adorable tbh!

3 Likes

[quote]Hi there!
Prince Sitri the great was there and complains for not having been given a “proper” gift ( i don’t know what it means , you should know)
He heard and he is on it, he also adds that things won’t happen with you standing in the corner of the door spying/stalking or sitting on you a** - meaning take action and open your mouth.
Greatings for the Prince :wink:[/quote]

Well I didn’t have any gifts for him but I told him I would give him a can of beer if he carried out my task.

1 Like