Anyone here good at soul travel?

I’m trying so hard to achieve soul travel but I’m not getting any results as opposed to the past that at least I got close and right before I leave the body the sensation scared me and I immediately stopped trying and I got back but now I’m practicing and trying different techniques but nothing is working…

Any suggestions ?

1 Like

If you want to do it successfully then try this… It should work as it has worked for me.

3 Likes

And it will tell you about it more but i think you already knew about it?

1 Like

You literally left your body or you only projected part of your consciousness?

1 Like

Left my body more or less… Still could feel my physical body as he states that is what soul travel really is but as you progress with it then you slowly begin to get better and better at it until you are able to do it effortlessly.
But maybe do a combination of what i sent you and what you usally do when you get to that critical point of moving your entire spiritually body outside of your own physical body.

2 Likes

Yes. Since age twelve. I have since learned to combine other skills with it for use while I’m in that state.

1 Like

Ok cool but you know what is interesting for me is that anytime I wasn’t trying to do it I accidentally got into it with no effort but now that I’m trying it doesn’t work :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

In soul travel, you don’t leave the body. You will be in the body, remain conscious…and could expore, visit any world.

I kind of fancy this than fully projecting out of the body (just sharing my experience). A spirit once needed my attention in another realm while I was in a crowded place, no place to rest or sit. Pick pockets guys are around…so when I heard his voice i quickly moved to a less noisy and busy angle…i went to him, we talk, take me to somewhere in Saturn, and i was back, all was done within 10 minutes.

But in the case of AP, you gon be looking for a bed or a chair to sleep on.

And learning both skills is best.

4 Likes

Is soul travel like super vivid, no need to vizualize the things around u cuz they appear at u? Because if so then its something i wanna learn. I lucid dreamt for 9 years and have had astral projections before but AP’s take alot of time & effort and i dont want to settle for less

2 Likes

Soul travel is basically where you project yourself to any world or plane of existence… Beyond just the astral realms.
It can be vivid if you get into a deep enough stat of calm and if your clairvoyance is empowered enough.
Just read the link to another topic i sent before… It really does work but practice makes perfect.

3 Likes

Yes, for me. But let me be clearer. For example, I maybe taken to another planet by a Spirit to do something or to learn. And be back to earth. If I would return back to that place without the help of the Spirit who accompany me there at first, I, either think of that place…and I’m there already; or I first visualize how that place look like then I will soul travel there (i did the latter most when I started learning; the former makes much sense).

Check the link FantomGirl put there for more understanding.

3 Likes

Thats remote viewing very similar

Well from my experience, I accidentally soul traveled once, and honestly I think souls travel has to with the merkaba, I think if you create a proper merkaba rotation, you will gain access to the chariot itself and basically go anywhere but it’s not beyond your body, you’re still very much in your body, you could get out of it whenever you wish, the thing that triggered it for me was I summoned over 50 spirits while sitting on my spirit throne, I have no idea which ones helped me soul travel

But I did just normal deep fast breathing with breath holds, and the spirits told me to breathe their ethereal energy through my nose and down to my lower chakras while breathing cosmic chi from my forehead, I became pure white light, my astral senses went super online and next thing I know I’m up in space, all of this happened from breathing so it was awesome

Summon the right spirits, breathe them with the intention of soul travel with breath holds, but not slow breathing, deep and a little forceful, and learn which directions to spin your merkaba as icing on the cake and I’m 80% sure you will soul travel, because here’s the thing, the merkaba operates from the torus field, and there’s no time or space beyond the torus field, so the faster those things are rotating the more likely you are to be in multiple realms at the same time and focus your intention on a another realm you cohabit

Best of luck :clinking_glasses:

1 Like