Anyone got a spell to land a job?

Type in 2020 Census Jobs online. They are hiring.
Also, Securitas Security online has jobs ( easy money, I KNOW )

I posted

Hi! I would do a simple road opening candle that you can pickup at most botanicas or spiritual shops. You can add oils they sell and etc, but that is up to you as your intent is the most important aspect. You can call upon your ancestors, guides, Gods and etc according to your personal beliefs during the ritual to aid you. Personally, I always start anything I’m doing pretty basic, which at times can be a challenge to reel myself in. For example, doing the 7-day glass candle will not only open roads, but you can read the candle afterwards and learn what blockages you have, if any, timelines can be interpreted, and a whole host of other information can be ascertained from the glass. It’s a good way to get footing for me. I hope this helped!

I did a Psalm/Candle/Divine Name prayer (or spell) and got a job I wanted. Literally I got it about 3 days after doing the spell. (They notified me last night - or I read the email last night and called them to confirm today)
It is a great job for me. It is in a big bank. I have a BS in Bus.Adm. and an AAS as a paralegal. So my degrees fit the occupation quite well. business and contracts, thats what banks do
I also get to work in a department where we advocate for the customer (card holder) against the merchant. So my job is to use all the Visa oversight rules to help customers who have problems. I get to help the little guy.

I used Psalm 91 and the Divine Name “EL” and burnt my candle when a Libra is supposed to.

I know you posted this over a year ago but maybe this will help someone searching the forum.

So I have to thank God and also DarkestKnight (DK answered just a ton of stupid questions to help me meet my Libra timeline so that magick would be at its strongest)

2 Likes