Anybody Willing To Help With Love Spell?

I have been trying to do love spells lately but with no success, right now I’m trying to figure out what exactly makes spells work and how to apply it in ritual to guarantee the success of them every time. Although I am working on this now I know it will take me a few months to get it right and to get my energy back from depression but in the meantime, I need someone to talk to and enjoy myself with. It’s been too long without me being able to connect with friends and other people on deeper levels so I have basically forgotten how to do it and it’s been hard to live this way. And so I’m wondering if there is anyone out there who might be willing to help me out here both with casting the spell and advice on how I can make it work for myself?
Thank you

Don’t really have that either right now lol

That’s funny and it might work for some people but I can sense already that it wouldn’t work for me. Do you know someone who offer spellcasting for cheap?

Yes confidence helps but even with that it can be difficult sometimes but I’ll keep trying thanks

1 Like

I understand but the main problem isn’t that I lack confidence, it’s that I totally different to the core compared to everybody else I come in contact with and the difference is so big that I have no idea how to connect with them on deeper levels otherwise all I get is shallow conversations that are completely unsatisfying to me. I see things very differently so people can’t really relate and I have tried to connect with women normally but it’s like there is a gap I can’t bridge between me and others, only magick can fix this that’s why I turn to people here for help

I about shit my self laughing after reading this. I sold drugs when I was younger and there is truth to this. My buddy refers to women as ‘birds’ and says, " as long as you got ‘food’/drugs/money they are drawn to you but when you try to catch them they fly away".

2 Likes

Hello,

You should work on yourself. You will continue having challenges with love spells, etc. if you are not stable and feeling depressed. Why? You will fixate on results. Many people also focus on others to make them feel happy and/or “fulfilled”. You should work on connecting with your “higher self” and erasing the past and embracing the present. Someone made a posting about letting go of the past not too long ago and provided this EA Koetting link.

2 Likes

I’ve been feeling the same thing man , if I can’t get a girl on my 19 years of living on this earth I guess there’s something seriously wrong with me, I think I’m funny and attractive maybe my vibration is in the gutter but I don’t think I can keep going on this much longer lonely

1 Like

What do you mean by that

I know there’s different girls wanting and expecting different things

hire someone and … folllow directions… n let go.

i feel like you are in a place where i was few years ago so i am sharing my experience. let me see if i can get to this step by step.

2014 i met a girl from a circle of friends.lets call her Samantha .for the first few times we met we didnt even acknowledge her presence. because i was very adrift kinda guy and it wasnt easy to impress me because i didnt really trusted any one new in my life or circle. one i was hanging out with this circle of friends and she was there. the day was 14-04-2014. that day we locked eyes and the spark was instant guess her lucky number … 14… and 15 mins later i found out she was already engaged.oh well … false alarm .
next day she calls me. and she starts calling every day … multiple times a day … she would even call me from a pay phone just to check if i was avoiding her which indeed i was. then i thought whats the harm in friendship right ?

okay long story short because i can see it can get very long.

as we started hanging out along with group of friends we developed a bond a deep one. we were so magnetically drawn to each other on so many levels. 2 years later reality check. she was getting married … the dates were set …we were so into each other i somehow forgot she was engaged and in the next six months i tried my level best of multiple break up work (self and hired), multiple love spells, multiple candle works, binding spells. because i felt like if only i had her with me … there is nothing i cannot achieve. for the both of us. from tantrick to hiring someone practicing wicca, to looking for someone to cast a black magic spell to chanting mantras . writing mantras 108 times . writing mantras 1008 times to praying in different temples. the list goes on n on.

and all that shenanigans almost worked … ALMOST.

now that was to give you a context for you to understand where i am coming from when i answer ur questions and not sound like the know it all smartass because there are people in this forum who are far more knowledgeable and experienced in multiple facades of life. just because i can relate to where ur coming from , i am sharing my experience with you. because just like u i was looking for answer to so many of my questions.

heres what ive learned

because ur still trying to figure out what magick is and how it works.

she has a pretty good insight on how it works along with several others if ur willing to learn
as for the guarantee. ive learned nothing is . even if u naturally fall in love with a girl what guarantees that you will love her the same in the coming days ? or her for that matter. as it is said the only thing constant is change, nothing ever is eternal by birth , everything is temporary in the beginning and then we build on it. we build on it. we build on it so much so that it lasts this lifetime.

remember the guy who she says not to worry about but finally ends up marrying and having kids with and living a happily ever after? it happened because he was building on it while the guy who thought she was obligated and guaranteed to love him just because there was love. our level best is all we need to do. we keep building as we go.

this can be very hard if u dont learn to shift your focus. look for shift focus title on youtube there are multiple videos that can help you including quantum jump.

this guy is pretty good at explaining art of manifestations how it works, how to do it . take it from the top.

theres another of ur problem. u feel codependent. u feel like u need someone else to be happy for urself says a lot about why someone isnt with you. remember when we were kids we used to be happy for no reason. because we didnt knew we NEEDED someone else to express ourself and be happy .

listen to abraham hicks and how she talks about allowing your person to come in to your space. and build the things u need to build including yourself so that u can allow that person to come in and enjoy n feel happy about it .

think of a swimming pool giving you all the space u need for u to make your decisions to go for a swim. and when ur ready ud actually enjoy the swim. what if the swimming pool came to your living room while ur watching tv and told u “I NEED YOU TO SWIM” … u wont enjoy it as much would u . lol… this is getting funny.

listen man … ive been there and i know how it feels… it must be very hard for you . but if u try it will get easier.

u need to get your priorities straight. get your finances right. she probably left u with empty pockets too. fix that first. cast as many love spells as u want but cast a money and abundance spell first. ull start to feel better and with that comes confidence with more money coming in and start to ground your self.

how low of a price is cheap enough ?
you could acually get a $5 spell on fiver but would that cut it.
i am actually working with someone . shes pretty decent . not sure i am allowed to give out such information here . not sure if its against the rules here. but if u pm me happy to help.

i used to feel like this too until i figured stupid people get old too . they were stupid and silly but they were happy. theres no need to push things around in the name of depth. depth can come with attachements . as soon as u share your deep dark secrets u feel attached to them or vice versa. ive learned that the more lighthearted u become the easier it is for u to manifest things.

4 Likes

Hi, how do I PM you?

@Melo29125 You need to be at Trust Level 2 in order to send private messages. You get there by reaching a certain number of posts after good conduct.

Welcome @Melo29125 Before trying to PM members, please complete a proper introduction as you were already asked to do. It is a rule of this forum, CLICK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

Pm who?

PM you and mxa

1 Like

Go ahead, that’s fine

=( sadly I can’t yet. Could you be so kind as to DM me?

1 Like