Anybody proficient at seeing Auras?

I don’t know maybe it’s just me but after I was taught to see auras, I really only see them coming off of people in white/blue shirts. White I understand but is it just easier to see them on blue?

4 Likes

For me, I can see a faint aura around most people, places, and things. Color makes no difference. It’s like the steam or hot air that comes off of an object. Sometimes I even see a mist or cloud.

4 Likes

Huh. I just occasionally see them mostly see green coming off of people

3 Likes

I do. But I have to concentrate to do that it doesn’t come spontaneously just looking at the person. I also feel it as an energy. That is easier I feel the energy without any efforts then seeing it.

3 Likes

See if this helps. Need to see it to believe it? See auras in 15 min!
This is my own method for seeing auras.

3 Likes

With you when you see out the corner of your left eye are the outlines blue? And right orange?

2 Likes

No, I just see them and whatever color they are is what they are. I don’t see certain colors with right or left Both eyes see the same.

2 Likes

Huh weird iv been kind of able to see auras after my friend made me look at him abd basically the same thing you have look at the outline it’s just that iv never I guess you could say I never accepted the fact that the colors I seen were right? I don’t know as I say in the post most people in blue just come off green and people in white come off orange

2 Likes

I don’t see colors at all. I just see shades of gray, like intensities of light ranging from white to black.

2 Likes

Also check this out this will help with visualization as well as help you learn several other stepping stone abilities for magical work.

4 Likes

The first layer I see is kind of gray-silver different shades from person to person. Then I see yellow layer. Past that I was never able to see. Past that I rather feel then see…

4 Likes

I tend to watch emotion rise from people. It generally occurs in the minds eye, but some people have a literal fire rising off of them. It comes from empathy. Learn to enhance it. It’s my strongest gift, but I’ve taught others to see it. Message me if you’re further interested

4 Likes