Anybody know a good spirit to help a sick cat

We’re currently on a covid lockdown lasting at least another 2 weeks so I can’t take my cat to the vet. The cat doesn’t act sick but it’s shedding too much and starting to lose hair in places. This is an outdoor cat. He’s really the best cat I’ve ever had.

If someone knows a spirit I can try to evoke for animal healing. I don’t think this is life-threatening but it’s got to be uncomfortable and perhaps embarrassing for him.

Thanks in advance.

This is Mingus Abner.

2 Likes

President Marbas or President Buer

5 Likes

Thanks that sounds real good already. I knew President Marbas was a healer but I wasn’t sure it extended to animals as well. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

There are plenty of articles on them both as well

1 Like

There are some replies in this thread that might help. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

The archangel Ariel.

This hasn’t been tested yet, but here is a mantra I received from her for the healing of plants, animals, and areas of nature:

Place your hands over the plant or animal (if healing an area, just hold them out in front of you) and chant Sa ta luhn va soke tron fu feeling the energy flowing through you and into the patient.

9 Likes

I’ll try that now, I’m actually quite good with my laying on of the hands.

1 Like

I’ll try this three times a day and in a week we’ll see how the symptoms are. I’ll definitely update you.

1 Like

I lurvs dem kitties and wanna know how he’s doing so definitely keep me updated, please. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip too

1 Like

You’re welcome, my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve heard good thing about a path working with dulid from LHD to heal a sick animal . Hope kitty gets better soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Bastet is incredibly helpful for this, she has worked wonders for me before :blush:

1 Like

Duly noted I’ve worked with Bastet before thanks for the idea

2 Likes

Update
I went to market and found a pet supply store that was open during lockdown. I got a special anti parasitic soap for the cat. This could be Angel Ariel or President Marbas manifesting. Hopefully this will cure my cat. I’ll update everyone.

5 Likes

Healing light to Mingming! Hope she gets better!

Hi @DarkestKnight will try the mantra for some plants i want to revive. Currently dehaydrated from too much summer heat. Thanks for the mantra.

1 Like

Lol my ming ming.

2 Likes

For ticks and fleas, my go to was Sivin (something like that). It comes in powder form and you mix it to the dog or cats water bath. This is cheap and can be purchased from agri vet stores where they sell feeds - theyll say its for cattle but have tried it on house pets.

1 Like

Mmm that’s good info

2 Likes

My suggestion is an allergen reducing air filter. Cats can experience allergies when confined and dust mites are out of control right now due to people spending all their time indoors right now. Increase exercise, get some of that catnip with silvervine mixed in, and get one of those backpacks you can put your cat in while you take a walk outside. After that, then try communicating with a spirit or demon. It’s best to try to deal with real world contingencies so that you aren’t giving more than you need to of yourself first.

1 Like