Any spells that can make someone fall in love with you?

I am wondering if there are any spells that can make a person of my choice, fall in complete and deep love for me.

2 Likes

Yeah…look into the Become a living God book. But is more like sex-oriented, I dont think TRULY love can be forced like that. But that sudden feelings the person of your choice is going to feel wont last forever, you know…keep in mind it has the “expiration date” all over it, so to speak…if you are ok with that, go ahead, do it and enjoy…if not, better dont waste your time, youll end up miserable and hurt.

1 Like

Demonic evocation

True right-hand-path nonsense. Yes it can. There’s nothing ‘sacred’ here that it cannot be created and changed and manipulated by the magician just as can anything else. How do you think love comes to be in the first place? An exercise of free will? Give me a break. The love we are talking of here is anything but that. It comes over you from nowhere and all the will-power in the world can’t make it go away if you want it to. Love makes the righteous stumble. Love destroys lives. Love topples the mighty. Even the gods succumb to its power. So the chorus of Sophocles’ Antigone:

Eros, unconquered in the fight, Eros, who makest havoc of wealth, who keepest thy vigil on the soft cheek of a maiden; thou roamest over the sea, and among the homes of dwellers in the wilds; no god can escape thee, nor any among men whose life is for a day; and he to whom thou hast come is mad.

All erotic love is in some way demonic.

But that sudden feelings the person of your choice is going to feel won`t last forever, you know...keep in mind it has the "expiration date" all over it, so to speak...if you are ok with that, go ahead, do it and enjoy...if not, better don`t waste your time, you`ll end up miserable and hurt.

And how is that different from any other situation in which two people fall in love? Those feelings don’t ever last forever. With ritual, however, they can be brought back again and again, because you have access to and power to direct those for the ordinary man uncontrollable forces which arose in you when you initially ‘fell in love’.

16 Likes

@Poete - Thanks for the info, do you happen to know of any spells or recommend anything that may help me?

As necromaster wrote, demonic evocation in the way to go for this sort of matter. The Lemegeton for instance contains half a dozen spirits which are particularly useful for this. But the offices written in the book won’t tell you what you need to know. You’ll see that a spirit can ‘cause love’ etc. but that doesn’t tell you the half of it. They are all different and will do different things, with a different ‘feel’ and ‘energy’. Sitri, Zepar, Gremory, Saleos, Dantalion, and the list goes on. You can create opportunity, lust, attraction, affection, attachment, longing, dreams, desires, feelings, thoughts and every other facet of ‘love’; you can change yourself and change the way that person sees and responds to the world, even bending or binding her will. Yes, with a strategy, with aptitude, experience, power and tactical intelligence, and with an army of demonic allies watching your back, you can achieve what the peanut gallery of ‘traditional’ magicians will say is impossible. They are nothing short of amazing beings, if approached correctly. As with most things, if you want the most out of this now, you should already have formed deep relationships with these spirits. It’s never too late to start though. Just be prepared for the fact that inviting these forces into your own life in such a manner will change you in ways that are very likely morally reprehensible to your current person, or you will resist and they will shun you as you cast them out or destroy yourself with your own guilt. They embody raw forces of the erotic, and as best I can tell they haven’t a care in the world for any of the moral paradigms of human societies.

You should also be warned: love magic rightly has a bad reputation, perhaps because it’s probably the first and last thing most will dabble in, never to be touched again after the disaster it creates. I have to say, if you’re asking for love spells, you aren’t ready for playing god with this force. A novice meddling with this is the magical equivalent of someone who has never climbed before trying to do a free solo ascent of the Eiger. At least you won’t get it to go the way you want it to and bring lasting happiness to you, but more likely than that it will get ugly at some point. I know you’ll do it anyway though. I’d never say don’t do love magic. You have to start somewhere anyway. Just be prepared for inevitable failure until you do eventually get it right; and that’s - I hate to break it to you - not going to be in time to live happily ever after whatever target you have in mind.

5 Likes

Poete: I really dont care about RHP, middle, or whatever...,.dont really like labels…
I dont see love as "sacred", I dont know where did you get that idea.
But for me love doesnt come from nowhere...it comes from certain attitudes/symphaty/pysicall atraction/things in common. And regarding the time the enchanment will last, of course it will be quite short!! If in non-magickal situations love tends to fade over time, whats left on impossed situations like this?
For how long would you be “in love” with a person who you dont have anything in common, dont find pysically appealing, etc? (Im not saying thats Flaritos case, just talking in general)
Anyway, who cares???I never said it was wrong. To each its own.
I simply warned him about it because he MIGHT be thinking that this occult solution is “magickal” in the sense “mickey- mouse -fantasia-like”. EA himself told it in his books: that as long the body of the target is alive, his true willll resurface and that the possibilities of staying at his captors side are slim.
I agree with that, but everyone`s entitled to have an opinion.

1 Like

Epic post Poete Maudit!
You will be totally powerful if you create opportunities, causing passion the person will look for you, then you need to use your emotional skills and talking with the opposite sex and you will succeed. Igniting atleast passion, you can reach deep love with some time, but you need a start.

1 Like