Any real magick powers with physical proof?

Does anyone in here have achieved some real psychic powers of instant manifestation or things like physic communication at vast distances with other humans in “real time” or levitation of objects or elemental manipulation like making fire out of thin air, or making thunderstom or rain stop or vice versa? What’s the coolest thing you have done using magick? I just need some sort of inspiration i guess… It would be cool if someone could film some sort of paranormal phenomena in real time and share it here. Thanks!

5 Likes

Try reading these:

6 Likes

Thanks! :heart: But i was hoping that someone could maybe share some photo or video evidences of spirits or some psychic phenomena. I know that magick spells work like money magick and etc. I know that people get success from spells and working with spirits. I wanted to know if someone has powers similar as desribed in Franz Bardon initiation into hermetics and if they can show it or prove it in physical evidence of some sorts

2 Likes

Grand Master Wolf on YouTube demonstrates chi manipulation.

2 Likes

Yes , I have managed to divine dozens of others knowing nothing about them , and being able to tell them certain details about their lives , if you’d like I can refer you to some articles where it was done .

1 Like

I once made the sun go black…Billions saw it, and I grew bored and magick wiped everyone on Earth’s memories…And this one time I picked up a tank. :smiling_imp: And i summon ufos too

1 Like

Cool.

1 Like

Teach Me!

1 Like

Ok, u wanna start by doing 10 squats, 20 burpees, spin around 30 times and wear bright red high heels. Click them together as u spin and say “no place like home” u have to repeat the mantra until ur done spinning.

You can take off the heels when ur done. A golden light should appear and in front of u will look like another world opened up…Kiss this realm goodbye because u will be gone for a few hours. You will find urself in a weird place where the buildings look like klien bottles. You seek the building with the octopus engraved on it.

The place is dead save for shadows that dart in and out but they wont harm u. Inside the place with the octopus head u will see a well. It’s a black bottomless pool.

seven times u mus say " ilymongestrad, anakara zeelu " , and then jump into the water…

You’ll snap back to awareness in the place u started the ritual in…u should see what looks like a grid of lights rising off ur body at all times, and now u can do magickal things just by thinking about it.

7 Likes

I was with some guy I met recently. We were relaxing and we went outside. He take off his boots. He said to me that these boots are made for walking. Shortly after, the boots did indeed levitate and start walking on their own but in gradual steps, up until it was so distant and farther away.

I just smiled. It confirms to me how instant some forces are and what can be bent to our perception. It was no surprise, these things are very common but unseen. Ironic isn’t it?

3 Likes

Sure, tell me more about what you talking about

Not sure if you are joking or serious :smiley: but thanks for the story

I’m not sure if I was possessed and it was just supper friendly but when I first contemplated magic I had used strength the break tree limbs bearly using any force, I levated for short periods of time I made the heat from a lighter move sideways life a foot to light a cigarette, I did minor healings nothing like closing a would just made the pain go away I was pouring one color of Gatorade from a foatin but friend said he wanted red so it instantly started pouring red while still pressing yellow. I would shape clouds into the image of my hands or just make a hole in the middle of one. About it but once I ended up a victim of some bull shit mind control it’ll all stopped I lost either the spirit or just my connection with onesness with creation

3 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/re-introduction/110261/37

1 Like

Where did this mind control come from?

Government using technology they do it to millions of people most of the craziest that are homeless are victims.

3 Likes

You have reached a level 9000 of Wizard :smiley: you need to teach us master your sacred ways

1 Like

<–Bows and does 500 prostrations

Your too kind!

1 Like

Mmhmm. Makes sense. Makes me wander how targeted individuals cope. Sometimes it doesn’t even look like delusional paranoia. Government does indeed “offload” hidden energies aboard the whole nation.

So to think, I always saw music festivals where there’s tens and thousands of people as some sort of energy harness that people higher up could use.

3 Likes

Give us your pathworking to attain these powers

1 Like