Any ideas for helping a dog and cat get along?

I moved to a new place recently and my new roommate has a dog who absolutely hates cats. My cat is actually really good with dogs, he grew up with one.

The dog, however, is very aggressive towards my cat and it’s becoming a huge problem. I’m wondering if any of you have any magical solutions or spells to help me out with this situation.

Would a love spell of some sort work here? Do any of you have experience working with pets in this way?

Thank you in advance for any input. My kitty and I greatly appreciate it :heart:

Feed the dog a delicious treat each time the cat is in its presemce.
This will associate good feelings toward the cat and you.

I would only do this if the dog isn’t aggressive in the cats presence. If it is, your rewarding that behavior.

Also, OP, some dogs just won’t get along with cats no matter what you do. I have a dog that does, but the previous dog would try to kill cats - he saw them as the same as rabbits or squirrels. There’s a chance you have this type of dog?

Communicate with the dog and find out why it’s being aggressive towards the cat. Maybe the doggo is jealous or feels threatened or something. Here is a method for doing so:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t Hecate also be helpful in this situation? I’ve heard she’s been associated with dogs before. I know there’s a goddess that’s associated with cats too.