Any Books of Demonic Tongues anyone knows?

Hi,

Does anyone know any good books on demonic tongues and demonic curses in tongues? Any examples would be appreciated as well

3 Likes

A lot of the old gods spoke Arabic, Hebrew is a common one, and perhaps latin. Demonic in origin? Some mythologies believe entities gave us spoken language around babylonian times. Goetic and Dukante Enns Here are some chants for specific entity names.

2 Likes

Enockian

3 Likes

Theban works wonders.

2 Likes

Got any recommended links for that?

I can second Enochian, heard Raphael talk to Belial in it, presumably to convey concepts English wouldn’t.

I have this notion demonic enns are kind of slurred (accented?) Enochian, but I never really dug that deep:

Updated 2019 link for the Enochian Dictionary: https://web.archive.org/web/20180213200425/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Letters.html

2 Likes

If you’re looking for an actual demonic language then learn from the demons themselves.

Or astral books, either works.

1 Like

Ok. Stupid question. Wait. First of all that is a great response! Learn from them. I always say the same. I have found most if not all the stuff here on earth in writing is corrupted so it’s got a little truth to it but it is twisted. Then you have to figure out how to figure out what the truth is and what the distortion if not outright lie is so I have been going to the source for as long as I can remember. It is just a little harder than reading a book…or talking to someone in this dimension…in a human body… Anyway, back to the question.

I know when I am over there I can speak the language fluently. I speak many different languages over there actually… And if I don’t know it it is easy for me to learn. Now here in the human body however it is a different story! I can not remember the language in my physical body. And I know I read/study books over there because I can see it (as well as someone else who is often with me so I can ask them what they see to so I can confirm that what I am seeing is not my imagination.) Can you remember the learning you do over there, here in your physical body? I can’t. I remember it when I am over there but the physical body really doesn’t remember. If you remember the lessons from over there, how do you do it? Thanks.

1 Like

The reason its harder to learn most of the time is because you’re trying to use words to put the knowledge into your mind, instead try doing it through the “feeling” of the knowledge and see if that helps.

Ok. Thanks. I will definitely try to figure that out. I had about 4 books in my hands last night. Books about all sorts of stuff were in this guy’s library and I can get stuck in libraries! So I happily had these books in my arms and I could see their covers, but not the contents… Next time I am over there I will try what you said. I can feel their emotions but never tried to learn from books (or mouth) using feeling… so many lessons so little time!

1 Like

Glossolalia in it’s self seems to be more understood by demons than most think. In trance they seem to know what you mean even if you don’t lol

2 Likes

Not much about Theban on the Internet, as far as I know, but I have some information.
The Theban Alphabet is based on the Latin alphabet.
Some say it’s first mentioned by magician Petrus de Apono, in the early 14th century.
More about Theban in the 16th century from Cornelius Agrippa.
Not only about Theban, but there’s a part in The Magus, by Francis Barrett.
Some claims that Paracelsus created Theban as we know today.
But, that’s not so important if you don’t want to write a book about Theban.
It’s still popular within certain groups, but they are not willing to share.
What I can say for sure, it’s excellent for sigils and all kinds of magical writings.
Just translate your text in Latin and change the letters.
Simply, your words would become more magical, effective and protected.

I do not know of any books. I have been speaking in a demonic tongue dialect when I speak with Hekate. There is a stronger vibration when doing so. Also I have done rituals in this language. My Acolyte has spoken a different dialect when he invokes Lilith. So I am assuming that each demon has their own specific language when speaking to their human partners, and a common tongue when they speak to each other? Any comments?

2 Likes

The somnus drowood guy i tnk he has a few tonge books