Angels are in fact the ones that bring danger, not demons!

THIS MESSAGE WAS DELETED

Thank you for sharing this… Um… rant? Yes that’s probably the most charitable way of putting it. I’m unsure why right-wing politics have cropped up, as some of our most powerful members are very right wing.
Even without the many errors, I can’t see a need for such a post here. This is hardly spells of magic after all. Non the less, thank you for sharing. Your post will be treasured I’m sure.

Wow. No on so many levels.

Meh

Where?

The opinions of individuals that are not involved in sorcerous practices are useless when it comes to describing spiritual lifeforms.

So if you find people with power making this argument, let me know.

Angels are of the God of Abraham.

False. Angels are consciousnesses composed of primarily light energy that, as angels, are created to uphold functions of the universe.

Religious texts catch glimpses. Some use metaphors, some use genuine shards of wisdom that have been perverted over time.

If you have experience with angels, what has drawn you to this conclusion regarding their nature?

They are of Mohammed which of coarse brought war and slavery to his own people.

See the above.

Angels are of Jesus who is the bringer of slavery

…Huh?

(but the most knowledgeable Magician knows that Jesus was based on a character from 19+ religions such as the one where Odin hung himself to gain spiritual knowledge about the afterlife - and of coarse Odin was resurrected!)

“Jesus” was a human, but the incarnation of the Sun isn’t something particularly rare or special.

Demons are of the demonic kingdoms and [b]are of the Nordic Race.[/b]

Where does the latter part of this conclusion come from?

Most have long blonde hair, blue eyes and are white.

…Oh, you’re one of those people.

They want us to advance and be equal to the gods ( this is a spiritual satanism perspective).

Don’t generalize. Just as angels are made of light, demons are made of darkness. Some want to help us, yes, however some do not, some don’t care, and some want to eradicate our species, planet, or even universe.

Trying to work with demons of the less-human category is like bowing to a lion in worship.

The only thing it’ll accomplish is getting you torn apart.

People who are right-winged disapprove of 'humans' leaning Magick and Spiritualism because they fear it!

That a political reference?

Because, in case you didn’t notice any of the Trump threads around here…?

They are scared of the fact that a human can do what 'THEIR' God can do - so as a result, they try to shut us down!

Most Catholics, from what I’ve experienced, aren’t actually afraid of man becoming as powerful as god. What they fear, is being tricked by an entity that they don’t have any way of countering.

It’s not a follower’s fear, it’s an animal fear. Education plays a part, yes, however the fear isn’t “let’s stop him before he overthrows god”, it is “I don’t know what’s going on here and am worried I or my loved ones will be hurt”.

At the end of the day, we’re all trying to survive.

However, these people say that 'their' Angels taught them to act such way.

Shapes on a surface teach millions and even billions of people what is accepted commonly within those bounds. I refer, of course, to laws.

You think they are the crazy ones?

The species (well, on this planet anyway) has gone bonkers. Meaning is ascribed to things that have none. Entire populaces are ruled with an iron fist, without their knowledge, through pretty lights and squiggles. The planet can feed nine billion humans, and yet, many starve, even in “bastions of democracy”.

The entire world is off its rocker.

This is true, Angels target young children and bring people to their death!

So does time, the weather, other people, animals, plants, etc.

Demons are GODS!

Sometimes.

We need to remember to treat them in the correct manner and not talk about them when not knowing the truth!

That’s subservience. Look where you are. This is not a place where people come to grovel at a creature’s feet. They come here to make contact with the unknown, to experience it, and to master it.

I sure as hell did not become a sorcerer to worry about upsetting a demon. I became one to succeed them. I’m certain that I am not the only one here who has done so, either.

Here’s the long and short of it: everything kills. Demons kill, angels kill. A Seraphim can level a city by itself and in the Great Days, did. Demons used to drag people into their own shadows, or dragged lightning to specific people to murder. These are not the only kinds of entities that walked the earth in that time, nor are they the strongest or even most common.

Nor will they be, when the Days come again.

7 Likes

I’ve read all of this on Joy of Satan but a reading of Jake Stratton Kent shows that they are from the Greece/Syrian/North Africa area but probably originate somewhere that is now Romaina/Bulgaria/Turkey/Syria area.

Evil is a human construct. It does apply to gods or spirits or to the humans who’ve invented it. Everyone is equally “good” and “evil” thus meaning that there is no true ultimate evil. The closest thing to actual evil is ignorance which is more or less pathetic than it is diabolical.

2 Likes

Just responding based on the initial post rather than comments. This is exactly the dogma we are trying to help magicians out of. All Angels are bad or good, all demons are good or bad. This is dogma. Judging an entity based on its association to a spiritual race (such as angel or demon). This is in essence a form of spiritual racism, you are making a judgment of good bad, evil, benevolent etc based on its association rather than its individual character. My advice, judge every entity on its individual character not its association, nobody is guilty by association. This is dogma, dogma has no place for the black magician.

13 Likes

Now that I think about it, this is interesting. At first he was all for evoking the angel Raphael (love em to death, (and I know he can see this, love ya Raphael) but all the sudden, hes against it…

1 Like

Yeah, reckon she’s a tad confused at the minute. It happens to the best of us, I damn near went insane when I agreed to defend a forum form negative energy ( didn’t help that our founder was damn near fully cursed ).Took me a few weeks to feel better.
I’m sure she’ll be back at it soon enough

1 Like

He is a she?

Oops, I blame autocorrect

For a hot minute I thought I saw history repeat itself between me and ashtkerr

1 Like

If you call on spirits under a specific mask, in this case presumably Joy Of Satan, you’ll probably see them show up looking blond, the same as the Imperial Arts author sees demons looking ugly and weird, because he’s a grimoire trad. guy.

I don’t place expectations on them, and they take all kinds of forms for me, including totally non-athropomorphic.

Same with angels - you go to them assuming they’re these bad guy hustlers, you’re going to limit what you get.

You know how, to get online and view a website, you need a program called a browser?

You can set browsers to make all the text on sites come out a specific way, you can block javascript (which gives a lot of the interactive functionality & other aspects on a web page, and blocking it can totally cripple the way some sites display) - and the belief you take to any magickal interaction seems to be like that.

It seems to affect what kind of manifestation you get, including limiting some of the ways the spirit will act, or what it will say to you.

Note that even with 25+ years experience in magick, I’m still only saying “seems to be” because I wouldn’t presume to know it all.

So, belief isn’t a passive thing, in magick - it can affect what you get delivered to you!

This is the part where your own power as a magician comes into play, and if you hand that right to define spirits over to other people, who have disempowering stuff woven into their system right through (Imperial Arts no less, in his own way, than JoS), you may end up limiting what you get, just like using NoScript to block all javascript at all times.

Meanwhile, here’s a fine upstanding chap who will block all Abrahamic faiths and the energies associated with them: The Demon COHZIER.

10 Likes

This ^

1 Like

Yeah It seems like we have someone from JoS here. He forgot to mention that we are in war with Jehovah.

1 Like

I’m surprised this made it as a ‘hot’ topic. Since we’re here, where do you all stand on joy of satan anyway ? You find the Nazi stuff repugnant or do you stand with it ?

JoS has some good meditations. And good advice/techniques for working with your chakras.

1 Like

Yup I agree. They have awesome meditations and techniques for energy work and stuff. Also It’s good source of information if you filter out all Nazi bullshit. I would say It’s misuse of magick to promote antisemitism and shit. Someone already mention that in another topic that nazism and magick have been always really close.

I hate it. Flat out. Let me put it this way, I hate racism and bigotry with a burning passion… Something Nazism falls under… As for their meditations and what not, I’ve never tried them but since you guys say they’re good, I’ll suck it up and see what I get