Angel Blood Offerings

yes, it seems they do. But there will be some angles who categorically will refuse blood . Specially if it stands contradictory to what they represent. Like offering blood to angle who represents kindness to animal. stuff like that. It is always better to ask first if is O.K ?

The angels do not care much for material offerings, but they feast upon your gratitude. During the ritual when you thank the angel for the magick, and after the ritual when you see your results, feel grateful to the angel, and they will respond extremely well.

When I say feel grateful, I donā€™t just mean saying a couple ā€œthank youā€™s.ā€ I mean that your entire being should be consumed with gratitude and appreciation. Donā€™t just say it, really feel that shit, they love it.

While Iā€™m at it, another tip for working with angels is to share your results with others, if appropriate. If youā€™re doing a love/sex ritual with an angel (yes, angels can get you laid too) you may not want to share that energy around, but if youā€™re doing a money spell or something, then share the love!

When you make your request to the angel, ask them to share the benefits of the magick with someone else, or even a group if youā€™d like. The angels are all about sharing and helping others when appropriate, and by sharing with others, you will receive even better results for yourself as well.

Once when I was performing a ritual with the Shem angel Haaiah, who is known as the Bringer of Wealth, Breaker of Chains, and Giver of Freedom, I shared the magick around with several people, some of whom I know personally, others whose work I appreciated (youtubers, not Koetting cause I figured he didnā€™t really need the assistance as much as other non-magickal, or so I thought, people). My friend who I shared it with got cheaper weed, which I also benefit from. Yeah, the angels brought me cheaper drugs, kind of funny if you think about it.

Like I said, you donā€™t always have to share, but the more you do, the more the loving Light of the angels will flow through you, into your life and the world around you.

5 Likes

This.

But donā€™t grovel or start worshipping them or anything similar. They hate that.

3 Likes

I have a pair of Angels as part of my household and whenever i give blood offerings the ā€œmaleā€ one avoids it like the plague, and the ā€œfemaleā€ is interested but doesnā€™t take much. I get response from both of them off certain incense combinations, and when I have them bask in energy from workings. Archangels definitely wouldnā€™t want anything to do with blood offerings

1 Like

I suspect they do. The Jewish Temple Priests in the Bible made burnt offerings from livestock to Yahweh.

Yes, to Yahweh but not to the angels. Yahweh is well known to be blood thirsty.

3 Likes

So I do have to disagree with that. YHVH (aka Source) is far, far beyond such things, and in my opinion that is one of the reasons why Jesus was not a fan of such sacrifices. An interesting theory posited by the Gnostics, however, is that many Jews at the time were not actually worshiping YHVH, but the ā€œevilā€ creator of the material world, Ialdabaoth.

Now I do need to brush up on my Qabalistic myth, but if I recall correctly, Lucifer is said to be the creator of the material in some such myths. Most of my knowledge of this comes from the essays on the Temple of Ascending Flameā€™s website, in case you are interested.

If this is the case, then many ancient Hebrews were in fact worshiping Lucifer, not the Divine. Kind of throws a new spin on things when considered like that.

I may also write some about the Genesis story soon, as my understanding of it seems to be expanding. Itā€™s not that humanity was tempted by the serpent, and then fell from grace. Lucifer was created for this very purpose, to bring gnosis to humanity, and eating of the Tree of Knowledge was the first challenge that humanity had to overcome.

The Fall was not an act of punishment, but one that granted wisdom of the full potential of the Divine and of humanity. In order to fully understand the Divine, humanity needed to experience a state of extreme separation from the Divine. Cosmic dialectics, in a sense.

1 Like

Few consider Yahweh to be Source, so I will disagree with putting the two together. He is simply another regional god that became a global cult, but I understand where youā€™re coming from.

I donā€™t know how accurate the info from the Temple of Ascending Flame is, compared to actual Qabalisitc writings, since they work in the Qlipoothic current, but I donā€™t read Hebrew so the source material is out of my league. My knowledge of true Qabalah is limited to the writings of the Golden Dawn.

1 Like

Well, EE-AH-OH-EH works as a Divine Name to call upon the angels, and they have indicated to me that it indeed is a Name for Source.

However, I do agree that religion has made this being out to be just some other regional god. Religion as we know it today, as Iā€™m sure you know, is a piss-poor source for actual spiritual truth.

The Qliphoth are a part of Qabalism, though a sorely neglected part at that. I would have to ask them myself, but I would not be surprised if they are well read on such texts. I also trust them and their gnosis, as it has been verified in my own work, and their grimoires, especially Awakening Lucifer, are legit.

3 Likes

I never said Ascending Flame wasnā€™t legit, only that I am not qualified to judge the accuracy of their information, and so cannot speak on the veracity of what you said of your interpretation of their work. I have done no work with the Qlippoth, or the Sephiroth for that matter, so have no experience with them.

They only like gratitude. I hear they get extremely angry with blood offerings especially, and physical offerings fo any types. Their job is to help us. They just want us to be happy and be paid that way.

Hahahahahaha! AHAHAHAHA! You mean your source! YHWH is not my Source! :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, יהוה is my Source. I use other Names as well, depending on the situation, but that Name I regard very highly, and lightly singing it reminds me of its serene, sublime, all-encompassing power.

I recognize that different people vibe with different spiritual paths and systems, and there is no reason why we cannot all pursue the paths that align with who we are the most. I think that we should discuss these things with one another, to make all of our systems more robust and complete, but we may all exist together harmoniously.

With that in mind, I must ask you to cease your spiritual discrimination. Such things are obstacles to the new Empire, and will not be permitted. You may hold whatever beliefs you wish, but I suggest that you keep any hateful opinions that are not constructive to yourself.

Look to Florida, and you will see a mere pittance what a wrathful Archangel is capable of accomplishing.

4 Likes

Take your advice first then and donā€™t force your beliefs on others, especially newbies who are still lost and searching for a path. He can be your source but many of us donā€™t consider him as such.

Iā€™m not even going to comment the rest! Iā€™ll just sip my wine! :smirk:

2 Likes

There are many ways to our perfection.
LHP or RHP is all on our own.
We all have our free will and when you add freedom of speech upon then it is all good.
P.S. Freedom of speech is not only to hear what YOU wanna hear but it is also what you donā€™t wanna hear.
:v:

1 Like

Allow me to quote myself then, as it appears that you did not read what I wrote. @Silent @AlexandarMOstar

You are certainly free to consider the Source in whatever way vibes with you the most, whatever that may be. I am all for freedom of belief, though I would like people to believe things based on their own experiences, and not from the words of supposed spiritual authorities alone.

I am also all for freedom of speech, and for the free discussion of spiritual truths. This includes looking at spiritual systems, cutting out the crap, and seeking the best possible understanding that we can collectively come upon together.

What I am not for, however, is people shitting on the spiritual practices of others. That is nothing more than spiritual racism, and I find it fucking disgusting. This applies to angel people hating on demons just as much as it does demon people hating on angels, or any other spiritual path for that matter.

4 Likes

You said yours and I said mine and letā€™s stop :+1:
Nobody cares trust me on this one.

I care, trust me on this one. I see that you have no counter-argument to what I am saying, then. Donā€™t present yourself as a preacher of truth if you cannot back up what you are saying with real gnosis.

Also, shoutouts to Azazel-Lucifer. I definitely would not have had the audacity to shine light on such things without his influence running through me. Thank you, Azazel, and all who brought this glorious being to me.

3 Likes

I hope you are jerking from the joy :joy:
If you have to have last word in every argument,please be my guest and reply.
Eventhou I said it was over you had to have your own way.
Please,donā€™t be a pain in the ass.
I donā€™t even know you and I donā€™t even have a tiny space for you in my universe.
Hugs & kisses :v:

Every angel Iā€™ve met gets the power to influence humans via human souls, so, I guess they like blood too?