And now for something deeply important

If you could get a tail, would you want one? And if the answer is yes, how should it look?

3 Likes

Know tieflings? Like a demonic tail lol. They could prove useful.

6 Likes

No, but I like to learn something new every day.

1 Like

10 Likes

Cool. I’d like a tail like that.

1 Like

Astrally I have one already, however a prehensile demon tail would be awesome.

3 Likes

Ohhh my goodness from the title I was actually concerned for a second :joy:
But if I had one I’d want one like Azazel from X Men with cute lil horns to match.

7 Likes

Lo, it is the prophecy! :astonished:

One shall come, declaring the Sign of Lady_Eva! :rofl:

2015:

Why, you may ask? Is this some secret furry fandom? The answer lieth below… :pray:

For tails, arctic fox, not going to link one here because I’ll spend ages looking at them, they’re the cutest things ever! :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

No tail for me. I would have to cut holes in all my pants. Not to mention the potential hazards of sitting in rocking chairs.

5 Likes

Nah, it seems like a hassle. I’d have to worry about people crushing it, and make holes in my pants.

3 Likes

I may have totally imagined myself with a bunch of fox tails and ears to match. :hushed:

7 Likes

I imagine at the very least it would put all of the Vibrator companies out of business if everyone had one, if that day ever comes it will make me sad that such a lubricant…Sorry a lucrative part of the economy will end.

7 Likes

Honestly, no. No horns, no tails, no serpentine features. Just an ideal human figure and look. And an ability to go from solid form to gaseous form at will. To shoot lightning or water from my hands at will.

3 Likes

That’s genius! Getting rid of the rocking chair and buying a kilt.

6 Likes

Can you also make sure I get bat wings with a good 6 ft wingspan for adequate flight that are also the right size?

Ohh if I achieve my goals I wouldn’t need you to do that. :wink:

4 Likes

If I could have a tail, I’d want it to be a prehensile one, and preferably serpentine, because easier to keep clean and it would be more useful overall.

3 Likes

Nine tails!:grin:

4 Likes