An offer from lucifuge rofocale

Well then, I suppose I will have to do just that. Thank you for sharing! :slight_smile:

Master, I understood that there was danger in Lucifuge being conjured by beginners and understood that it was very difficult to deal with as a beginner. I have two questions, please: First: Is looking at his sigil considered dangerous as well? And maybe try to give him some gifts? The second: What is the most appropriate way to deal with him, get close to him, and appease him in order for him to be close and a teacher?

Am I, by chanting his ENN and looking at his SIGIL, making a grave mistake? I’m just trying to set off right and free from mistakes and risks, sir, and I ask you to forgive me for asking so many questions.

No, it’s not dangerous.

Summon him and ask if he is willing to work with you.

1 Like

I would definitely do that, not just reading about him and looking at his sigil. Now it has become necessary for me to take serious and frank steps if I really want to rise by myself in all aspects and at the highest levels. Thank you teacher.

This is also useful and will help me complete building a general picture of the minister, and this will make me know how to deal with him and avoid mistakes well. Thanks for your participation, I am so grateful for that.

1 Like