An experience with Raphael

So I have been thinking about contacting Raphael for a healing recently. I asked him to maybe come to me in a dream to give me some guidance of how to proceed with the healing.

I had a dream where I woke up in my bed and felt someone put their arm around me. I had a difficult time seeing and I was a bit groggy and confused and asked who is there and I heard a voice say “I am Raphael”. I started to get excited and said something along the lines of “You’re hugging me?” and he responded with “No. I am keeping you level” (or something similar to that). I don’t remember much after that and unfortunately woke up but I do remember the word “mantra”.

What did he mean by it not being a hug, but to keep me “level” and does anyone know what he also could have meant by “mantra”?

4 Likes

It’s not really a hug but more of a hold, as in, to hold you in place and keep you calm. If you were to get too excited, turn around and see something that frightens you, or even turn around and see nothing at all (which can also be frightening/shocking), basically any extreme reaction to the situation, you would most likely be jolted awake and that’s what they’re trying to avoid. It’s really easy to fall out of that state, especially when you’re newer to experiencing it.

So it’s not a show of affection, but more of a gentle and firm hold that they’ll use to keep you still and calm enough to keep you in the state of being able to communicate.

As for the mantra, he could have been referring to this:

4 Likes

Thank you! That actually makes a tonne of sense! And I had completely forgotten about that mantra. I had seen it before but forgot to bookmark it. I will definitely try it out! Thanks again!

2 Likes