Am i curse and how can i remove it?

I’m starting to think i’m cursed, it seems every time i start to get ahead in life things dive bomb. Some examples:
1.Between both myself and my spouse only on of us can hold a job at a time, whenever we both get a job the one who’s making more money loses their job within about 1-2 weeks of the other starting their job, it’s happened enough times now it’s a consistent pattern.

1. I seem to bring out the worst in people despite my efforts to be friendly or even just to avoid people they always seem to end up trying to undermine, harm or just generally dislike me. People tend to go out of their way to actively try to destroy me even if it means destroying themself too.

2.5. My achievements/efforts are often met with “not good enough” type attitude or jealousy? I.e. getting highest marks in classes of 99% and getting 1 question wrong is met with everybody in my class, instructor included with being disappointed, but yet other students who have achieved a 90% are met with praise,even though it’s common knowledge they cheated, to the point of their cheating seems to be praised?

1. When i ask for help with ways to improve myself from my peers, they give advice and then backstab me by telling superiors and management that i’m notcimproving and focusing on the wrong improvement areas…consistently and it’s generally contradictory.

Im not sure why all this is happening to me, and i dont know how to fix it. But i’m just so very very drained and tired of the struggle.

Please hlelp

You could give this a try How I broke a Massive 4 Generation Bloodline Curse with Lucifer & Focalor

So reading the first post there doesnt seem to be any/many boxes from my side of the bloodline? My parents had a somewhat messy divorce 20+ years ago when i was a teenager, but that’s generally it and it’s never carried over or caused scars in the family??

From what i know of my spouses side though it ticks A LOT of boxes. Substance abuse, generational family feuds? Maybe? My spouse has always been the “black sheep” and her father’s side of the family hated her mother/mothers side? Her father died early, her mother only lived to 55 her sibling committed suicide at 39. Not sure about police/federal/legal cases? Though that seems to be befalling me recently…i’ve been pulled over more then a,few times by police in the past few years where never even seen a police pfficer or even a parking ticket prior?
New ventures fail easily/dont last long is a big one, spouse has,tried in the base 5 years 5-6 start up businesses that failed(well one ended due to moving across the country, npt sure if could call it failed?) quickly…like within months…
I’m not sure about unforeseen circumstances?
Not sure about the “when good things happen”? I almost want to counter that one, as i made a large self interest purchase (i bought a tournament grade pool table for myself) over a year ago, and it’s still fine for the most part? I’m still making loan payments on it (i took out a personal loan to purchase it, so if i default on the loan the table does not get reposes) though my basement (where i have pool table set up) did flood recently, i believe i managed to get it cleaned up before the table topk any damage but only tome will tell for sure?
Seperation from loved ones… im not sure? We move across the country in search of work but didnt really leave any family we really cared about behind, we left friends that we miss, and our friend circle fell apart after we left but not sure if that counts as loved ones…we did visit late last year and the place has changed so much to the point we’re disgusted by it and do not see it as our home anymore
Fights and quarrells… no? Atleast not between me and my spouse? My spouse dislikes my father (he followed us across the country) and they were often quarrelling when he was living with us (we’ve since put him in retirement care as we had to move around a little bit more chasing work, notcacross the country, just next town over) and she recently had to leave/lost her job due to massive quarreling with the management, like personal vendeta level quarrel… and i’m suspecting the same happened to me with my job, a personal vendetta and some missunderstandings… i feel often missinderstood by people lately, though not sure if it’s just my cultural differences or not?
No unpleasent odor with no known source… i have 5 cats, it smells like litter box a lot sometimes… and i could probably change my bed sheets more often then i do as i wake up smelling like stale sweat more often then i like to admit…but…nothing that i dont know what’s causing the smell.
No sense of gloom unless i’m blind to it?
Some low key depression on my part though not sure if depression or just exhaustion with work… im not so much “sad” as i am just tired with dealing with things (people) outside the house…im very introverted…
Bad decisions leading to chaos…not that i can think of? I’d need an example to really understand that more?
And currently no stagnant wealth tied up in legal battles, atleast not on my part… i have a small investment nest egg i’m slowly working on but it’s not “tied up”
My spouse has bad credit and credit investigations that have been tired up fpr years though? (Apparently? We keep our finances seperate so i’m not 100% up to date on her credit/financial health)

So i mean, a lot of signs on my spouses side…but if it’s a bloodline curse would it affect me as well even if i’m not bloodline?

I’d like to also admit i’m very under-attuned to magik/rituals and have yet to have any success with anything i’ve attempted, reading the ritual it seems a bit beyond my abilities?
I’m not sure if it’s because i’m just naturally not attuned/sensative to magik or if i’m subconciously blocking it becaise a part of me doubts that magik is real, but any suggestions/tips to help improve the chances of success? Or even the possibility to have someone else perform the ritual in my stead? Is that an option or does it have to be someone affected by the curse?

Yes. When your mixing auras with someone on a consistent bases it tends to share the energy.

Its an option. However, you will have the closest “link” to the energy. You should give it a shot and see if you or or spouse feel different after.

If you seriously doubt your magick abilities, you could always hire the ritual out. I doubt anyone would want to deal with this energy for free as the potential curse could have reprocussions on the remover.

I’m a firm believer in “better safe than sorry”, and “never hurts to try”.

Worst case scenario, you did something new and hopefully learned something. At the very least you might clear out a bunch of stagnant energy.

On a side note, it’s worth considering that if you are under the influence of something of the sort, that part of that influence could be causing you to find a reason not to do the cursebreaker despite a lot of apparent hardship and trouble.

I Have started with meditating?..With focalor’s enn to try to build a connection, i lie down (sitting and trying to meditate i find is uncomfortable and distracting because of the discomfort) and light a green candle then drift off to a relaxing… doze…sleep? I close my eyes let my mind wander where it wants to and don’t really focus o³n anything, or if i need/want to focus, i draw focalor’s sigil in my mind… the youtube enn that was suggested last about an hour… with luck doing this an hour a day (atleast…i’m tempted to do it with headphones when i go to sleep tonight but i also strongly doubt my spouse will let me as she has an annoying habit of wanting to ask a million questions about everything when i’m trying to doze off) will help me attune and then i can commit to the ritual in a week or so?

Not sure if i’m meditating/evoking right or not, but…i figure it’s better then nothing???

My spouse brought up a compelling observation.

Yes we keep having bad things happen to us…but generally just an inability for us both to maintain a job at the same time.beyond that bad things are not really happening to us? We’ve moved across the country but in hind sight, this was a good thing because where we are originally from went to complete shit and if we had of stayed there instead of getting out when we did i dont thonk we would have been able to get out nd we’d be living in a tent city.

And every time one of us loses our job it tends to lead to a positive change usually in location. And wevalways seem to keep bpuncing back better then before?
I.e. yes lost a job, but got a better paying job shortly after losing current job… and not suffering much/any financial hardship from the job loss?

Now i’m slightly starting to think maybe it’s not a curse but a boon or one of the 2 demons i’ve petitioned (sitri and asmodeus) working in the background?

Thoughts?

I still think it cant hurt attempting the bloodcurse cleasing and heading down that direction…
Or at the very very least continuing my attunement via the “meditation” i described earlier

The cleansing can’t hurt

Update:

Had a friend do a scan on me, they saif there was a hand holding a lock on me, which they removed, and i’m also doing some tuning with focalor, it seems like it’s going… alright? Its two steps forward one step back, but i also feel like i’m starting to recognize where the negative energy is coming from, saddly it’s rather close and i dont think i can actually get rid of it so will just need to work extra hard to protect from it =/