All about Beelzebub

So, im putting together a thread containing every bit of information I have found online or here, to not only help myself in working with Beezlebub, but to also aid others who want to work with him.

I have looked through this forum for the information I seek, the only things I have found is messages he has sent to magicians who worked with him, and the fact that he likes flies. So im asking anyone who knows anything about him to post below. Im looking for the offerings he likes, what he can aid us with, what he represents, likes, dislikes, his personality, the forms he commonally takes, etc. Any information I can get I’ll be most appreciated of. Thanks😌

-Fenris

3 Likes

Just found all this on a site. Im hoping this info is reliable.

Direction: North

Planet: Jupiter

Metal: Titanium

Element: Earth

Color: Muted Dark Red, Black, Grey, Silvers and Blues

Incense: Frankincense, Myrrh, Oud

Species: Lowborn Demon

Realm: Noble and Lowborn Realms of the Outer Spiritual World

Attributes: Strong warrior and one who has a curious mind, one who is wise and brilliant he knows much and has much to reveal. He also has powerful casting abilities when it comes to death curses and death magicks.

Demonic Mantra:

Demonic Hymn:

Beelzebuth (Beelzebub) Demonic Enn – “Adey vocar avage Beelzebuth (Beelzebub)

From the Priestess’s of Satan and Suns/Sons ~ The Demon Temple

Lord Beelzebub is a Lowborn Demonic Male who is ancient and incredibly powerful. This Demon Lord is one of incredible statue and power. An Imperial Royal Demon Commander he is incredibly ancient and powerful in both ability and distinguished honour. He is revered for his skill throughout the demonic realms. He is incredible.

Beelzebub first and foremost is a powerful protector and one who can cast and work incredible shields and wards of protection. He keeps though who are under him safe from harm and he is very good at protecting those who are under him and making sure that they stay safe. He is very strong and powerful and takes a very protective approach to those who are aligned with him. When he appears he has a very strong and impressive presence that is commanding and should be respected.

He can assist with business as well and has an incredibly logical and organized mind when it comes to business and marketing and can help one to organize their lives and streamline their thoughts to create organized and efficient business plans that are easy to implement and execute. He is very skilled in the realm of business and has a great deal of understanding of the mindset and the skills that are involved in running and building a successful business.

Being a Lowborn Demon he has a science side to him and has certain scientific areas that he specializes in. Many demons have a wide variety of skills that cover the sciences as well as the arts and Beelzebub because of his age and understanding of the world he specializes in Microbiological sciences and the science of looking and organizing things that are alive. The smaller particles of the world that live and give rise to all that we are. How we are structured and aligned and how all our cells work together. He has a vast amount of knowledge on how the body works and how all the cells fit and work together.

He is also very fascinated with the process of death and rebirth, which also makes sense as the Lowborn’s are very aligned with the Underworld realms and the transitions of death, life and rebirth. His magicks revolve around death, and he has incredible understanding of curses and baneful magicks. He has a deep understanding of bodies and thus he knows how to destroy them and bring them to ruin. He can repair cells and also destroy them. He likes studying the process of reanimation and medical sciences where they can seemingly bring the dead back to life. As we progress in science we learn more about our bodies and can at times save people from the brink of death. These topics Beelzebub is incredibly versed on. He enjoys the process of decomposition as well and how cells are broken down.

He has incredible magicks in Death Magicks, Dark Magicks, Curses, Hexes, Banishings, and Cleansing and Transformations. He sees the crossing of how Science and Magick are aligned and work together and are part of each other.

He is straight and has many wives and children and his house is one of incredible power and standing amongst the demonic realms. He has many children and grandchildren and he is very devoted to his family.

Appearance : He is massive is size, incredible muscles and is very tall. He has massive horns that span from his head. He has black hair and Blue, Grey and Silver eyes that swirl.

Offerings we offer when working with him : He likes Death Metal and Symphonic Metal and Dark Classical Music. For Tea he likes different kinds of oolong tea and pure oolong. He also enjoys bones and taxidermy animals and pieces. He likes scientific specimens like wet specimen jar.

Colours he likes : Muted Dark Red, Black, Grey, Silvers and Blues

Crystals he likes: Moldavite, Dendritic Opal, Smoky Quartz and Obsidian

Incense he likes : Frankincense, Myrrh, Oud

On here I read that someone said he liked chips, so I suppose that’s a extra offering. As far as appearances goes, I keep getting the odd image of Satan from the movie Constantine, when I think of Beelzebub.

Satan_Movie

14 Likes

I see Beelzebub as a ruler of the East and Air. I have a profound admiration for him and his brother Belphegore

5 Likes

Yeah, another site said he had associations with Air as well. Didn’t know he had a brother tho.

1 Like

@anon95495734 Thank you so much for creating this thread and posting this research! It has been so very helpful, truly this was a blessing. Thank you again.