Advice on some Baneful work

Hey All,

I need some advice on getting rid of an asshole neighbor. I’ve done everything in the physical plane I can do short of actual violence. I’ve filed complaints with the landlord, I’ve called the police, and I’ve even tried to talk to the neighbor about the issue, all to no avail.

So it is time to bring out the destructive side. I’m just unsure of the best way to attack this so I would appreciate any suggestions or advice you may have.

DarkestKnight

2 Likes

Nobody?

1 Like

I think The Cusp posted something on this matter in this forum, eviction notice or something like that

There are alot of different techniques you can study, but the best advice anyone ever gave me because it really unlocks you is to make it your own. Persinalize it because with baneful magick especially its your ritual and you should own italien . Try to really tap into any trauma in your past and pour out that pure unwaivering rage and raw hatred. You should really feel horrible about it and wish you could take it back once youre done and be a little frightened at what you see come out of yourself. Push yourself and break moral barriers.

To add to that I ended up having a dream after one working where I was walking through a mountain side calling out to the target. I felt a sense of horror and urgency but I couldnt find them, and the name of an entity was being echoed in the atmosphere in a sad but hypnotic way. It turned out to be a sort of a message about detatching mentally from the working but it was also a sign that that the working had effect…and apparently that that entity’s energy was in the mix?

This is from my last working with the Eviction Notice sigil for Yuki. Still awaking results.

I call it “Hit the Road Jack”
and dontcha come back no more, no more, no more, no more…

Tore it up and left in in some remote and lonely brambles.

1 Like

This page doesn’t exist anymore @Lady_Eva
Its been 5 years

But I am having same problem

I fixed the link, thanks, here’s the topic:

2 Likes

Why didn’t you just pm me?

Who are you talking to, princess?

1 Like

You silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you could have pmed me and i would have taken care of it.

Unless you want to do it. Then I will ask have you done the freeze spell first? It seems to really help.

And are you trying to just get them to behave or take them out?

1 Like

This thread is 5 years old, sweet stuff. I don’t think you were here back then. :thinking:

1 Like

I was but… Omg!! How did i find it now? Oh I see. Someone commented :joy:

I was here then or came shortly after

1 Like

She was talking to me, @Ornias. This is an old thread of mine.

1 Like

Oh I got it

@DarkestKnight I asked u a question in my introduction regarding baneful magick

Help me