Activation of the Blackened Fire of Zohak

Hi Kurtis, I recently purchased your work “Black Magick of Ahriman”, and from the minor workings I’ve done thus far within the current, have shown to hold immense influence on my mental faculties and perceptions. I too had a similar experience as described in your introduction of the book, probably due to having a similar desire of knowing the true source for what it truly is, without the religious impediments we all are bombarded with. The horrorsome experience only lasted but a second but felt eternal in its impact, which became the foundation for the rest of my spiritual experience.

As for my question:

You recommend keeping the black candle always lit upon the magicians alter if they decidedly undertake the Path of Smoke via purpose of self transformation. If this is not possible, would increasing the quantity of practicing the Activation of the Blackened Fire of Zohak, from weekly, to say daily, or every other day, be a sufficient replacement? Is there anything sufficiently equal that could be used in lieu of this recommendation?

Also, I read you offer a talisman in another thread for anyone who has set up their alter for the purpose of working the Path of Smoke. Is this something you still offer?

Thanks in advance for your reply,
Emanation.

1 Like

Welcome @Emanation It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

My Introduction has been made before making my initial post, but it’s currently under review before they make it public.