Abramelin Square for manifesting money

Great Vid RedIce thanks for posting.

There is a square from the Abramelin magic book in SLMM version pp. 140 Third Book, Sixth Chapter “To cause mines to be pointed out, and to help forward all kinds of work connected therewith.”

square (2) “to shew a gold mine”

could this square also be used to find a figurative “gold mine” – a source of money which can continually be “mined” as one pleases ?

1 Like

If that’s your intent,… sure, why not! Methaphors are just as valid as the litteral interpretation.

1 Like

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:25, topic:132”]Okay Gozer,

I’ve been picking my brain all night trying to discover if you fill the letters in on the square or not. I found an illustration that did this:

SATOR SEQOR
AREPO E
TENET VS Q
OPERA O
RATOS R

I can recognize certain patterns, but can’t figure out where the middle/unkown letters come from.

SEQOR
E O
Q Q
O E
ROQES

Are these even important? I would think unlocking the square would be applying a formula and saying the words created. So what pattern is used at solving the middle letters. I need it broken down to me, or a reference to read, please.

Zach[/quote]

One thing I can say on squares that I know, is similar to a sudoko puzzle, the numbers of the association with the letters in the name all add up per row or column to a exact sum.
So if you love numbers, you can go buck wild with squares. Me, well, I dont excel at number crunching, at least not without dedicated practice, but as they say perfect persistent practice makes perfect.
Some however, per the Abramelin squares have imperfect squares, I would think if you use them as is they would still work. Unless it was unfinished, or ‘an exercise to the reader’.

James

I hate to spoil everybody’s fun, but a non-cyphered version of the Abramelin manuscript was discovered and published back in 2006.

Since part of the power of the squares is chanting the words as a mantra, you’d think more people would care but the old cypher version is free and the complete version costs money so everyone just ignores the good one.

SEGOR
EGAMO
GAZAG
OMAGE
ROGES

6 Likes

Hey guys. I just got done talking to Oriens. He says that the Segor square has no limitations to the wealth it can procure. The spirits - he explicitly referred to the words as spirits/names - the names completely hidden by the cypher are the ones that deal with circumstances, figuring out where the wealth will come from, etc. Each spirit specializes in a component of the overall task. His advice for best results is to call or whisper each name and issue either the same task or a strategic component of the overall task.

We can also bring the circumstances that manifest the money - coincidence. Circumstance is not a limitation.

He called the spirits “subtle, yet powerful.” He says they are inherently good-natured and want to help you. (He seemed to see their nature as their best asset - he even described it to me poetically and helped me to feel it.) They will not allow money to materialize in a way that harms you. They move quickly, but not in such a way that you are overwhelmed.

9 Likes

Thanks so much for posting this, Sultitan_Itan. Having opened the old cypher square with a mild/minimal amount of success, I was unaware of the non-cyphered version you have presented. The additional information/instructions from your talk with Oriens is very helpful. I will definitely have a go at this.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:78, topic:132”]I hate to spoil everybody’s fun, but a non-cyphered version of the Abramelin manuscript was discovered and published back in 2006.

Since part of the power of the squares is chanting the words as a mantra, you’d think more people would care but the old cypher version is free and the complete version costs money so everyone just ignores the good one.

SEGOR
EGAMO
GAZAG
OMAGE
ROGES[/quote]

To be clear, by chanting them as a mantra, are there five spirits then?

Making this the mantra: “SEGOR, EGAMO, GAZAG, OMAGE, ROGES” ?

[quote=“redcircle, post:81, topic:132”][quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:78, topic:132”]I hate to spoil everybody’s fun, but a non-cyphered version of the Abramelin manuscript was discovered and published back in 2006.

SEGOR
EGAMO
GAZAG
OMAGE
ROGES[/quote]

Making this the mantra: “SEGOR, EGAMO, GAZAG, OMAGE, ROGES” ?[/quote]

Curious, have you tried opening this non-cyphered version and using the mantra of the spirit-names, redcircle?

I’m thinking about giving this a go and was curious if anyone here as tried this version… Thanks.

Holy Moly. They work fast. Requested them an hour ago - and within 10 minutes I had $1.440 sent to me via Paypal, ok this is great!

Did you use the non-cyphered version that was mentioned above?

Did you use the non-cyphered version that was mentioned above?[/quote]

I did yes. I requested each of them the following way:
Please bring me £1.400 SEGOR
Please bring me £1.400 EGAMO
Please bring me £1.400 GAZAG
Please bring me £1.400 OMAGE
Please bring me £1.400 ROGES

I requested £1.400 but received $1.440 (note the change in currency), having said that…more money should be on their way. I will try and use a more ‘unlimited’ request next time.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info cloud9, very interesting.

[quote=“Avernus, post:82, topic:132”][quote=“redcircle, post:81, topic:132”][quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:78, topic:132”]I hate to spoil everybody’s fun, but a non-cyphered version of the Abramelin manuscript was discovered and published back in 2006.

SEGOR
EGAMO
GAZAG
OMAGE
ROGES[/quote]

Making this the mantra: “SEGOR, EGAMO, GAZAG, OMAGE, ROGES” ?[/quote]

Curious, have you tried opening this non-cyphered version and using the mantra of the spirit-names, redcircle?

I’m thinking about giving this a go and was curious if anyone here as tried this version… Thanks.[/quote]

I’ve tried both a few times, just by opening them like I would a sigil and pouring intent in. I’ve had some good results that I wasn’t expecting. Not perfect results, but definitely money came that I wasn’t looking for / working for until it came.

I’d like to try it by chanting the spirit names after doing what I’ve done before.

Cloud9, great info, thank you! I plan to try opening this and speaking to the spirits individually as you suggested.

I've tried both a few times, just by opening them like I would a sigil and pouring intent in. I've had some good results that I wasn't expecting. Not perfect results, but definitely money came that I wasn't looking for / working for until it came.

I’d like to try it by chanting the spirit names after doing what I’ve done before.

Good to hear. I suppose some experimentation is in order for this bad-boy. Thanks. :slight_smile:

love this thread!

never used squares before but seeing that most of you are getting results I’ll just dive right in.

1 Like

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:78, topic:132”]I hate to spoil everybody’s fun, but a non-cyphered version of the Abramelin manuscript was discovered and published back in 2006.

SEGOR
EGAMO
GAZAG
OMAGE
ROGES[/quote]

In the same chapter of the Dehn-Guth book,
square 16-18 is listed as BETIFER … etc.
I think this is a mistake (perhaps intentional-- which means ciphered).
Any reason why it would not be BETISER ?
the square corresponds to SLMM 16-15

also in that script S is written similar to F.

Just as a follow up to this thread, about 3 months ago I opened this square and issued my task to the spirits individually.

SEGOR
EGAMO
GAZAG
OMAGE
ROGES

I kind of forgot about it until this weekend I realized the result had manifested earlier that week, in a more indirect fashion (which is why I didn’t recognize it). I had won a raffle prize for something I don’t really have any interest in - hockey tickets - which I plan to sell. So, the money is coming to me in a round-about way.

Having said that, the amount was off and it certainly took quite some time to generate the cash. It could have to do with my focus or the fact I hadn’t worked with a square before. I presume another round is in order.

[quote=“Avernus, post:91, topic:132”]Just as a follow up to this thread, about 3 months ago I opened this square and issued my task to the spirits individually.

SEGOR
EGAMO
GAZAG
OMAGE
ROGES

I kind of forgot about it until this weekend I realized the result had manifested earlier that week, in a more indirect fashion (which is why I didn’t recognize it). I had won a raffle prize for something I don’t really have any interest in - hockey tickets - which I plan to sell. So, the money is coming to me in a round-about way.

Having said that, the amount was off and it certainly took quite some time to generate the cash. It could have to do with my focus or the fact I hadn’t worked with a square before. I presume another round is in order.[/quote]
hi…i have a question here…you said you opened the square and issued your task to the spirits individually…how many spirits this square represents??

1 Like

Just to add something to this topic - The Abramelin Squares are thought to be a side-benefit of the Abramelin Operation. I believe they can be used without it, but they are supposedly most powerful after one has mastered the operation.

Jason Newcomb’s book 21st Century Mage gives a lot of background on the operation, including multiple methods he thinks could be used by modern practitioners to achieve it. He also spends some time talking about the squares. Worth a look.

1 Like