About pact with the devil

How are you doing? Is your depression gone?

1 Like

If you are referring to me? @Blackstar it wasn’t necessarily depression, rather me bottling up way more than I can chew…
So I simply had to revert my mind back on course. I was trying to deal with others problems including mine… But that doesn’t mean I stopped helping others I just wont be going Super Saiyan anymore when I do. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

I would like to share my story,

Recently my life changed completely. I never believed in god or whatsoever, all though I’ve had respect for people who were religious, but somewhere in my mind i judged them as foolish.

A while ago I became best friends with someone who is religious, so we started have conversations about religion. Also he was talking about the devil and I’m so impulsive, that I immediately said let’s make that blood contract! (I wasn’t afraid because I was sure it was bullshit)

Of course I asked for success, love and health. Things are changing for sure, but that’s not what I want to share with you.

2 weeks after the contract, I decided to smoke dmt, they call it the spirit molecule. I’ve done it many times before and it always was full of love.

Now it was completely different. When I took that hit and was going to the other dimension, I suddenly saw a big middle finger and I was so afraid I opened my eyes.

Then I saw god raising his middle finger at me just before me! (Never saw entities before with eyes open and high on dmt) I’ve said sorry so many times, but he is done with me. I became very angry with him and cursed him, because if I knew this before I would never made that contract.

Then I started to talk with satan who was happy that I was there and he started to share things with me.

He said tell your friend who wrote this contract aswell about this conversation. I started to share what Satan said and he became terrified! I told him so many things what is written in the bible. I’ve couldn’t know. Also Satan said I’ve he doesn’t believes this, he knows I’m Everywhere also in the painting he has allrdy for many years. Once you see it couldn’t be unseen!

He believed everything I’ve told except the middle finger, why would god raise his middle finger?

Then he found this article,

Written in the article;

God’s middle finger is the cross of Christ. The Divine “up yours” took place when God declared war against evil and won.

Can you imagine that my life changed completely? Think twice about a pact. A lot of things start to change!

If I knew this before I wouldn’t do it!

1 Like