A visit to the infernal empire 😈

Oh… eh like non-consensual?

3 Likes

well it was but damn does he make you the bitch I’m pansexual tbh so homo stuff is OK

5 Likes

How’d you feel afterwards?

2 Likes

satisfied I guess woke up after that

2 Likes

I’ll describe what my room looks like this is my place in the infernal hell everyone gets a room headquarters my room is pretty large the walls are ivory stone and the floor is obsidian black I have a large bed that looks like it’s from the 1400s medieval times a lot of medieval style decor in the infernal just saying it’s lit by white pillar candles no tech such as electricity exist here I have a book shelf filled with grimoires and spell books in the middle of the floor is a giant pentagram for evocation I have an altar with a giant Baphomet statue and piled under are yes human skulls real ones all decaying and shit…

5 Likes

Do you intentionally put energy into what you type? It truly feels like I’m there when I read…

2 Likes

because I describe what I see during meditation it’s that vivid when I do this spirit travel or whatever it fucking is…

2 Likes

I suppose so. Almost as if your words are acting as a portal :thinking:

2 Likes

well idk these are vivid visions like I’m being transported into this other realm I guess it’s a form of spirit travel must be… anyway post again what I just saw

I just left my room and closed the door which was a giant old wooden door like you would see in a catholic church I entered down a long hallway and into I guess the dinning hall eatery it was packed with spirits the humans like me were dressed in black cloaks and the demons where hanging about there were long wooden tables filled with food meats bread wine and fruit everyone was drinking and eating happily there were also belly dancers and naked girls dancing about Satan Lucifer was sitting on his throne again looking bored with a chalice of wine in his hands… I didn’t eat anything just looked around and came back to this world

3 Likes

Hmmm they were bored with the “mundane”?

3 Likes

well Satan looked bored and annoyed the demons and spirits were busy chatting about and enjoying themselves

3 Likes

That’s rather interesting. Why was he annoyed?

2 Likes

What about Lucifer? Was he annoyed?

2 Likes

I’m not sure I guess he is used to this party scene he always looks bored sitting in his throne like he has nothing to do

3 Likes

tell baal i say hi~

3 Likes

Oh my! Your power has grown quite a bit! Good job! :grin:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if who I saw was Satan or Lucifer ill describe him tall white guy with long blonde hair blue eyes wearing an angelic looking robe sitting in an medieval looking demonic throne I get a feeling it was Satan not Lucifer

3 Likes

Huh… In my opinion that sounds like Lucifer. But hey, you were the one there.

2 Likes

could be I’m confused about what he likes being called

2 Likes

oddly enough besides Azazel I have not seen the high ranking demons just human spirits and lesser solider demons I think the higher ups are in a different part of this infernal away from the lower “peasants”

2 Likes