A very vivid dream of Azazel

Hi guys. I just woke up from a very strong dream regarding Azazel. I think it meant something and I would like to share it.
So I have hidden in my drawer a sigil of Azazel, and in the dream a good family friend (a friend of my mother to be exact) told me that she had found the sigil in my drawer and saw the demon in the mirror.
He told her “I WILL KILL THE BOY. IT WILL HAPPEN AT 4 O’CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON WHEN HE GOES AT PLACE. AHAHAHAHA”. I saw Azazel as well when she described the incident. The place was either never mentioned or just dont remember it, I am not sure. She urged me to stop contacting such “vile” creatures and then I woke up.
Now of course when I woke up I was worried. I have made contact with Azazel and asked him to help me transform and ascend as a person, and I am actually seeing positive changes within me and how others perceive me. And then it hit me. He said “I will kill the BOY”. He didn’t mean that he will kill me literally but that he will kill the factors that keep me away from ascension. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

This new moon really needs to come and go… it’s messing with everyone. I stole this and can get the link if you would like. I think it’s the energy being messed with the changes in the moon. You’re not in real danger and not by Azazel. He helped me find something I was miss or more like back to someone I was taken from.

I’m a libra and this moon is supposed to change my life a lot and I am seeing it. I am so off balance so to speak.

4 Likes

@Angelb1083 Oh wow this makes a lot of sense. Many months ago I saw a dream where Sallos told me “THE EVENT WILL HAPPEN ON WEDNSESDAY”. I was so confused because nothing happened on the coming wednesdays. Could this be the foretold day?

1 Like

Wow that’s really interesting. Last night I had a VERY intense dream. There was a heavy thunderstorm and my house was shaking, then I got hit by a lightning, it moved around for a while and I thought I’m gonna die. I begged for my spirit to protect me and then I woke up, for a second I really thought I died.
I tried to read about the meaning of lightning in dreams and I found out it shows that something is gonna change soon. Makes sense now!

1 Like

@johnbad I think so. It’s supposed to be all kinds of stuff happening. I know I am having a lot happening to. I had a dream last night that I was somewhere I had no clue where it was. It wasn’t familiar at all too me. I am getting all kinds of weird smells too.

1 Like