A urgent call for help from brothers and sisters of dark

Well, giving names, pictures, addresses, etc in the forums for baneful magic and stuff is against the rules. However, there are people here that excel at baneful magic (unfortunately, I’m not one of them), you can PM them the names, pictures,etc to them and that’s okay with the rules I think. So try that.

Also, let me suggest you to ask help from a demon or a spirit. Consider someone you’re close with perhaps?

4 Likes

How do I summon spirit’s ? I hear them some times when I pray but specific question like this hasn’t been answered yet I felt lead to come on here

1 Like

Don’t you mean unholy lol I kid but thank you for support :pray:

1 Like

An dont worry… Karamas a bitch lol

1 Like

Well, you can find many guides in the forum on how to summon spirits and ask them things or make pacts, etc.

1 Like

i’m not by any means an expert, but i can give you the gist of how to work with an entity…
to learn how to effectively evoke and/or invoke spirits/gods/demons/what have you… :

1. practice meditation - it sucks, but just do it, it’s mandatory
  2. figure out which entity you want to work with. A good place to start is looking through the Goetia to find a demon that can bring you the desired results
  3. create the entity’s sigil in physical form
  4. find the appropriate enn to chant
  5. stare into the sigil and focus on a single point of it, dont look anywhere else but that point…
  6. continue staring and chanting until you notice the sigil “flash
  7. after the sigil has flashed, the demon is there… greet it and state your desires… listen to anything it may have to say…
  8. thank the demon for coming and close the work
5 Likes

Instead of the sigil summoning you can also just chant his enn (if that works for you).

I personally use sigils for the first summoning or even the second one sometimes. But after that I’m just thinking of the entity’s name again and again until he arrives. It’s pretty easy.

2 Likes

How do i make a sigil are there specific ones.?

There are way to make your own sigil but for this you need to actually find the sigil of the spirit you want to summon. You can find any sigil you want easily on Google images.

2 Likes

in the Goetia pdf i linked to, all the demons’ sigils are there…

1 Like

Dope things i tired was void mediation My friend told me about today. I was toó tired 24hrs with out sleep at the time so it Worked for a few moments but i passed out lol but My normal worship i do is consisting of cuting pentagrama on My left arm each time over the same one. Once enough blood comes out i wrap blood around incense. Light it press pentagrama on forhead turn off lights kneel on ground arm still on forhead head on Floor bowing lifting him up and saying praises to him. I always feel My deamons get excited and My mind gets a little funny i started laughing cussing god and feel extream joy enegry flood My body. I just started doing this. I feel demonic presence but i got this idea from lucifer when i planned on killing myself once. My whole life has changed i had more joy with him then ive ever had before it seems. I know this sounds nuts but it Works. But this is really onñy thing i know to do. And i head voices through out the day telling me to do certain things so i obey and more joy hits me. But i Danna learn so much more he leas me to this website and E. A Youtube account. But again thank you all for ur help this means alot. (: tbh i used to be Whats you Call a holy ghost filled. Christian but thats a long story dm me on Instagram if u guys ever wanna chat. I always enjoy it.

Thank you im gonna try it but gotta see fam soon. :facepunch::blue_heart: so I’ll do it later when i get back

somebody please correct me if i’m wrong, but…

ya know… that masochistic shit (while potentially fun) is totally unnecessary to work with these entities…

dont think of them as “evil”

theyre far too complex and nuanced beings to be put into a box like that

maybe self mutilation is your preferred way of doing things, but it might be wise not to project that desire onto the entities you wanna work with…

they may actually look down upon you if you prostrate yourself so readily and zealously without even knowing them or having cultivated a relationship with them first… and even if you do get to know them, they may still be averse to such forms of grovelling…

to me, it seems like it’s much more for you than it is for them… and working with these entities should really be mutually beneficial, not masturbatory (not that theres anything wrong with masturbation… )

…at least that’s how I look at it…

i mean… sure, letting blood to empower a working is one thing, but being mindless and excessive about it… idk… i dont want to speak for them, but to me it seems like that’s totally unnecessary

3 Likes

I agree, my relationship with King Paimon and Lucifer is one of mutual respect and friendship. They’re also my mentors and they advice me well whenever I ask them.

3 Likes

Wait where did u get masterbation from lol jw but i enjoy it its fun as fuck making the pentagrama and it feels powerful when i do it and when i worship ive only bow to lucifer . I respect other spirits and look at then as friends and family. This is me i believe he is the head of all of them so i put him on top. But i am willing to learn and take advice and listen im new to alot of this.

2 Likes

ok, i mean, Lucifer is basically at the top of my paradigm as well, but he hasnt even hinted that he wanted me to even shed a drop of blood…

like, i used to be like you, i have the scars to prove it… but trust me, it’s just a method to get you into a magickal mindset, and there are many other less harmful ways to do that (meditation!!!)

in the long run, youll just be wasting vital energy if you continue to mutilate yourself like this… shed blood wisely, and you’ll greatly enhance your magick… shed it recklessly, and you may find yourself lifeless in a ditch some day…

… just my two cents :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

this is where i got “masturbation” from

3 Likes

I actually never use blood and I have made it clear to the spirits I talk to and to pretty much anyone who asks if I do so. As for the spirits, they told me that there are other ways to empower my spells or anything else I need (for example runes, cirlces that empower you, sigils, words of power, certain enviromental condisions, other tools like candles and such)

2 Likes

Ok now i understand lol and reason i felt he wanted me to do it because I used to fight him its like he wanted me to take it serious and show him I’m done with god forever. I look at him as a dad who adopted a lost child. And I don’t shed alot of blood just enough and I’m clean about it

1 Like