A thank you to Amon

I carried out an evocation for Amon for a contact me spell back in 25 June. Drew out his sigil, meditated on it, listened to his Enn over red and white candles. Then put the drawing of his sigil in the back of my phone case. I threw away the sigil after about a week or so. But I promised him I would do a public thank you if the spell worked. Low and behold, a month later the person I did this contact spell about messaged me out of the blue and proceeded to write me paragraphs.
Thank you Amon

10 Likes

Welcome! @Lady_Eva or @DarkestKnight - could you send the intro stuff

I’m just about to send PMs to new members who signed up overnight with info in, thanks @Nightside! :+1:

3 Likes

I love amon
I’ve done and wrote out my own ritual I used with Amon And Aphrodite a handful of times and got a great deal of success
So I’d like to publicly thank Amon as well

4 Likes

I am thanking Amon publicly as well, they have helped me countless times and has always been a pleasure and made me feel so safe and comforted but he truly provides results!

2 Likes

Welcome @x_120 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3