A sudden bad feeling

Sometimes I get really bad feelings and it almost makes me want to say or do things against my will. I had a panic attack 3 months ago and I see my enemy strangle himself and because of that I suddenly, against my will did strangle my self with both hands but I still was in control of my body. During my severe anxieties, my thoughts are inclined to attack people and throw with objects against my will. Could someone tell me how I can regain control over my body? I mean I’m the master of self but somehow when that ‘bad’ feeling occurs, it is against my will please help on how to stop this completely (I know that I’m making a similar thread but still haven’t got full answers on what is going on with me, I apologise on my behalf)

Also is it possible that a person can control your mind without me being there? He lives in London and im all the way in south England

Have you not already ask this question in a previous thread ?
I just got a super deja vou moment here

2 Likes

You asked this already in another thread you made and people commented.

2 Likes
1 Like

Sorry I had some answers but not answers like darkestknight would answer my question, a great reply, only he relieved my whole life and I’ve got more problems that need to be answered. My previous post, some people did give good answers, but from observing myself everyday it is not the case at all. Again I’m sorry for asking once more

This isn’t metaphysical, but have you talked to a medical professional about this? If not, I’d mention it to someone.

2 Likes

Yes planning to

Please do. :+1:

I will tomorrow

1 Like

Damn. I hope someone gives answer perfectly (great reply) soon …

You already got one.

3 Likes

Where ? I observe myself and it seems unfitting what answers I’ve got. I might switch over to another forums since this is not fully magic related and I don’t have to bother people

Unless you find a forum where there’s people capable of medically or psychologically evaluating you I don’t think you’ll find a good answer online.

2 Likes

Sounds you need a visit from clozapine.

2 Likes