A sign from Balam?

Hey guys I have a question, by the way i am new to all of this but I have been researching and watching EAs videos as well so I am aware of some of the things he talks about. Just last night I had a dream of a cub in my house that went on top of me while I was in bed, it sort of hurt but then it got off and looked at me then followed me but I ended up leaving it. Now this sounds like some weird dream but I found out about a demon named Balam today from a video of EA and I saw pictures of him and it shows him on a bear which is crazy to me because it may relate to this dream. So guys is this a sign of him calling me or just some random dream/coincidence?

1 Like

Welcome @Dame, it’s a rule of the forum that all new members introduce themselves so click on the image below and tell us about yourself, your magickal practice, how long you’ve practiced, and anything else you feel like sharing.
handIntro

We can’t tell you, it’s your subconscious. Your best bet is a divination to check. Someone else can do a divination for you, but if you’re on this path, and knowing UGP, is UPG, it’s in your interests to rely on yourself.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply I will follow it and if you don’t mind answering how is it working with him?

Thanks for the info on dreams and the reply

Alright thank you I will try that

I work closely with Balan and I have to say the bear thing is accurate. Although I have never seen his bears cub form, I have seen it charge through walls and doors like paper, he makes quite an entrance.

1 Like

Interesting, how is it working with him? Does he want any favours in return as well or communicating and having a friendship is good by him?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. It’s quite nice working with him. He was one of the first demons I learned about aside from my patron demon Bael. I find he is more action and less talk with a hint of trickster-like humor.