A question about Beelzebub

Hello to everyone,

I have a few questions about Beelzebub. I know there is a lot of information about Beelzebub on this forum. I learned a lot of information from you. But I still want to ask you again.

Tomorrow I will invite a spirit for the first time and it will be beelzebub. My question to you is what should I pay attention to when working with Beelzebub? And when I make a request from him, do I have to offer something?

1 Like

Your respect, your time and your effort.

I immediately made a petition from the first time I evoked Him, with further offers if my petition is granted.

You can ask him directly if you don’t want to make an offering right away, but I personally make offerings during my evocation and after my petition is granted

My offerings are black candle, oolong tea, potato chips and frankincense.

Actually, I will ask Beelzebub to train me or be my teacher. I’ve been dreaming about this for months

thanks for your comment

He will be an amazing teacher, I am grateful to have known and worked with Him.

Beelzebuth rules over indulgence, ambition, authority, the rise and downfall of men of stature, bravery, knowledge, sodomy, power, aeonic progression, prosperity, luck, murde*, bellicosity, war, self-assurance, magick, and money. He can impart wisdom and insight to the witch and help her find her soulmate.

He’s awesome all around.

2 Likes

You really helped me a lot, once again I’m amazed by Beelzebub. Thanks.

So my last question is, are candles and incense enough to invite Beelzebub, I will prepare accordingly and how can I know that he has arrived? I’m ignorant about this stuff, sorry

Me too, you will be even more amazed once you get to know Him better.

Whether it is enough or not depends on your intentions, if you are able why not, I think the most important thing is to try to give the best you can, because you also hope that He will do the same to you.

If you can only afford for candle and incense maybe an extra glass of water.

For this it’s better to wait for another member because I’m not very mastered with this yet.

2 Likes

I would look around for a sigil or some other means to contact Beelzebub. I know BALG has a compendium of Beelzebub, and I have summoned the spirit with the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons. I was using this method while the Beelzebub compendium was being prepared and written and I had similar experiences at the same time as the other magicians using different methods.

Remember that if you do the ritual and seek to obtain contact, that is good enough. Even if you don’t sense anything, the demon will come if you call.

2 Likes

I tried to invite beelzebub but I guess it didn’t work

1 Like

Like @Mulberry said, Beelzebub come anyway and your magick will work.

3 Likes

Do I need to invite again?

Have you done the proper evocation? if so I don’t think it’s necessary.

He still comes even though you don’t feel anything.

Here’s magickal chants to Beelzebub if you feel this is needed:

Aperiatur Qliphoth; Invoco Beelzebuth
“Open the Qliphoth; I Call to Beelzebuth”
This chant invokes Bael and increases the alchemical/self-transformative effects of the rite of invocation

In Nomine Adamas Ater, Aperiatur Acharayim, Et Germinet, Et Germinet Beelzebuth
“In the Name of the Black Diamond, Open the Backwards Tree, and Bring Forth, and Bring Forth Beelzebuth!” This chant calls forth Beelzebuth while simultaneously focusing the mind of the witch.

Liftoach PandemoniumLi, Et Germinet Beelzebub
“Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Beelzebub!”
This chant calls forth Beelzebuth while simultaneously presencing Qliphothic energy to either raise or strengthen a sacred space.

Invoco Baelzebuth In Nomine Qliphoth
“I Call to Baelzebuth in the Name of the Qliphoth!”
This chant calls forth Baelzebuth while simultaneously drifting the celebrant into a mindset more appopriate for gnosis.

Agios Baal Zebul Rex Ekron Et Ghagiel
“Numinous (is) Baal Zebul, the King of Ekron and the Uranian Qlipha!”

Aperiatur Acharayim, Et Germinet Baelzebuth
“Open the Backwards Tree, and Bring Forth Baelzebuth!”

Venire, Omnipotens Pater Beelzeboul
Et Germinet Nihilis
Et Germinet Anados
“Come, Omnipotent Father Beelzeboul/ And Engender Nothingness/ And Engender Transcendence.” A magickal hymn to Beelzebuth.

Subhan Baal Muian, Subhan Ba’lzebul, Ya Baal adh’Dhubaab!
“Glory to Baal Muian, Glory to Ba’lzebul, Hail Baal adh’Dhubaab!”

Actually, I don’t think I’m doing it right. I lit the candle and incense, opened the enn and looked at the sigil. The weird thing is that when I try to focus on the sigil, I am constantly diving into different things for no reason. People I had never thought of or seen in my life were coming to life. I tried 2 times and as far as I know I couldn’t do it properly.

Can I feel if I sing these magic chants by focusing the seal? And do I have to say them all or just pick 1 and say it?

1 Like

This is how important it is that you have to meditate often and regularly.

Stop expecting you will feel something, no need to feel anything for magick to work, You even need to try to forget about your rituals and stop lusting for results.

Say them all just once.

1 Like

you’re right…

OK. I will do as you say one more time tonight. Thanks

1 Like

It is important to note that Beelzebub is found in the Grimorium Verum, and like all the Verum chiefs, has two spirits that are drawn outside the circle.
beelzebuth

Those Verum seals are WAY FUCKING OVERPOWERED. (did I emphasize that enough) E.A. probably toned it down, cause honestly, it is probably too much for most people (yeah Astaroth was too much for me cause I used that Verum seal.) Basically, you wear it next to your chest, close to your heart, and the book (several half translated copies online and seals, you can also buy various copies of it.)

That is why they have that Scrilin seal and all that other stuff, to try and control them. (cause um, these things are so fucking powerful, I am not kidding, on the level, of yes, it can drive you insane etc.)

Also of note, getting these seals wet while wearing them, it um does something, I won’t say exactly what, but it does something with energy. (very dangerous if you don’t know what you are doing, and you probably don’t, over 3 days, and Astaroth fucked with me, not exaggerating.)

Lastly, I just recently worked with Beelzebub, to get over all the crap I though I couldn’t do because I have been in so many toxic relationships. There was a video about Beelzebub’s caldron on E.A.'s channel but it was taken down (when E.A’s you tube channel was taken down, not that video specifically). I did a similar rite recently.

3 Likes