A person I care about was threatened

Death curse.

2 Likes

Damn dude, you go right to the darkest of darks donā€™t you?

2 Likes

I am a pure Black practitioner. I have never denied that.

2 Likes

Sorry, I was just being funny when I said thatā€¦ But there are simpler and less outright destructive ways to accomplish the goal the person wantsā€¦

2 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba Why shouldnā€™t we have some fun?

1 Like

Why not just make the person work for you, instead of killing them? Potentially even more fun than just deathā€¦

2 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba Enslave them? Met-kaifuā€™s Black Pin trick. Yes. That could work.

2 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of turning them into an unaware drone that is susceptible to suggestion, not outright enslavementā€¦

2 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba Perhaps.

1 Like

Just putting in my two cents, i agree with both of you. However, there is a time and a place for death curses, and a time and a place for witting and unwitting slavery.

In the context available, Iā€™m going to vote utter maiming or death. Now that the bastard is after a different person, i feel like ending the fight and all the fights that would come after it will be important. I donā€™t fuck around when targets shift because the offender isnā€™t smart enough to drop whatever.

Edit

I know this is my second response to this thread, but my opinions have changed since I last responded

2 Likes

This kind of thing happens all the time. Does he know the person outside of the bar?

1 Like

Really? Where do you live?

A bar fight? Happens everywhere. I did security for 5 years at night clubs and local bars. It hardly is ever an issue afterward. I live in New Jersey but all of this was when I lived in South Florida

1 Like

@Rcs4215 Even in the wealthy areas? Are things that dangerous over there?

Ahh, yes. That quite a feast to behold with your eyes. I usually sit with my beer and enjoy the show happening out in the street. Lots of hair pulling and that one guy who takes out a knife and stabs.

No need to call for the cops either, the bartender always does that before a bar fight happens anyway.