A little summary of what i learned about Magick/Energy

1. The Magick Formula is universal.

It’s basically raising up Energy, containing/limiting that Energy, programming that Energy, releasing that Energy, going back to the mundane world.

1. That formula only takes cultural and beliefs flavours, but the recipe is the same.

Energy can be a spirit, a god, a demon, a concept, a pattern, an event…

The raising Energy method can be a collective prayer, a mass, a dance, a mantra…

Gods are often limited with a use of an epithet.

Energy can be released by consuming charged foods, directly the prayers to an idol/statue, to the sky, to the ground…

1. Charged Objects rarely hold a lot of Energy

Unless you use oil, quartz and metals, any other charge is mostly a symbolic representation of your goal.

Amulets, spell jars… are a focal point and/or the material representation of your goal.

This is your Will that allows those tools to remain potent until the goal is reached.

1. The right Rupture Time is the way to go

This is the hardest point and moment to get for many of us. You have to release the magick when everything feels fine and when you feel like there’s no need to change anymore.

When you release it, you must be convinced it will go the target and manifest when needed.

1. Repetition but No Desperation

It’s ok to repeat/recharge the magick… But only if you do it with hope and faith in your work (or to the spirit you petition)

You also don’t have to forget the magick action but it’s necessary to detach for the need of changing things.

1. Magick is a mix of Science and Art/Fantasy

It’s actually at the crossroads between those two worlds. Many magickal acts mix solid elements that connect to the world (the quarters, natural properties of things, scientifical/psychological discoveries…) and things that appears irrational (spirits, using metaphoric incantations…)

7 Likes

Magic whould function a small amount like science you can not create something you haven’t experienced.i occasionally try mixing sigils but that can slow down your progress ,Azazel in Mongolian would mean knight of dark fire.

Welcome @AndreasIno_BelarusMc It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before making any more posts PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’ve never heard of energy in the form of dance but that explains why dancing feels erotic or raises energy even by watching it. It makes the heart beat faster. It explains why men and people like strip clubs or watching ballerinas.

It also explains why religions teach to look to the sky when praying? I read that demons know this. A book once said never pray outloud as they can hear prayers and taint the results. I don’t believe that fully. What alarms me are energy vampires.

I’ve only met 2 in my life who had tenacles I could feel and they were dangerous. Some people leak energy or something comes off of them like signals. That energy is green/gold, but yes we shouldn’t be hopelessly desperate or not believe in our results. Sometimes it takes time or the person or thing really isn’t worth it.

Herbs don’t work…idk if they do anything. Waste of money.

1 Like