50 days 50 spirits challenge

Well tomorrow maybe I can’t because with my family are going on hiking probably

Take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I need a bit grounding :grin:

1 Like

You only get better by doing. I was the same way when I did my Q & A’s. Just forge ahead and assume the spirit is there.

2 Likes

Ok, I will. Thanks, really appreciate that you took some of your time for me.
I really like your Q&A’s btw.

1 Like

Try Furfur or Barbados

1 Like

Day 3

I decidet to evoke Barbatos. this time I think I get almost into a trance state.
I’m not sure that this time I even succeed in the evocation, but here is it:

YN: Barbatos give me a sign that you are here.
nothing.
then i look at my turtle and she was staring at somethin behind me. the turtle’s position was 1 meter in my right and about 1 meter behind me. then I ask barbatos if he is here to force my turtle to strt looking at me. And this is what she did. She start to look at me. I was amazed. then start to ask the questions.

YN: 1. Barbatos can you grant me with amazing skills to play the piano?
Barbatos: Yep ofcourse, why not(smiles). after that you will give me something in exchange, right(smiles again).
( want to say that it was like some teenage girl or woman was speaking to me. Both the voice and the way he spoke)

YN: 2. I want to make incredible balkan music. can you help me with that?
Barbatos: Yep, I can ofcourse.

YN: 3. What I should do to make my classmates respect me?
Barbatos: mmm, a lot of things.
1st: Dont act like a clown(this werent the exact words but im trying to translate the phrase right)
2nd: respect them too.
3rd: You made it up(the 3rd thing). Im joking.

then nothing. I tryed to relax againg. ask the q. again but nothing. the a go to the 4th question.
The voice this time was a bit dark and manly. it wasn womans voice this time.

YN: 4. What does mean: The power of song?
Barbatos: It means to do whatever you want. With simple words I will say so.

YN: 5. Is my turtle happy?
Barbatos: Not really. She loves you, but you must care for her too. This is how the thing happen. Other wise how? Thats it.

I doubt that I connected with him. I think this was imposter or my own mind made everithing. I was really tired and didnt even want to do it today, but i have to if I wanna be master at it.
so what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Do not worry about whether you connected to him or maybe your mind is playing tricks on you.
Continue with the evocations, something will soon click that will convince you fully and you will never doubt again.

If you are in doubt too much now, use a pendulum for a yes or no answer.
You can also ask for something tangible, that will help too.

You are doing great; this is much better than doing nothing at all.

3 Likes

Thank you @Illumia for the kind words.
I’m not too much in doubt. And I will continue with evocations. I’m sure for the first two evocations that they were successful.
47 to go.

2 Likes

Day 4

I decidet to contact Amenadiel.

YN: 1. With what you can help me?
Amen: To teach you how to defend yourself from the evil forces. To be soldier of yours and only you.

YN: 2. What can you teach me?
Amen: To defend yourself as I said above.

YN: 3. What does your name mean?
Amen: Victory.

YN: 4. With what other spirit you are connected?
Amen: With you. Thats the thruth. We all are one so your question is a bit pointless now.

YN: 5. Tell me another name of yours.
Amen: Abraham. ( all “a” are like in father and “h” like in house)

this time I relax very easily. I think I maybe connected with the DC version not the real one but anyway

46 to go

3 Likes

I suggest you try Bathin

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Sorry guys. No spirit for today.

1 Like

Day 5.

I evoke Gaap.

The first answers that I got I felt that they were somehow wrong. Maybe cuz I wasn’t into trance.
I tryied second time. This time I relaxed more. I closed my eyes and think of the questions and the answers were different. The way of “talking” was different. I think the second time I succeed at the comunication.

1 Like

what did you ask it ?

1 Like

Some personal questions and at what time my mom will come home. It wasn’t right.

1 Like

Is your third eye activated ?

1 Like

:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

I’m not sure. I think tomorrow to use pendulum

1 Like

Lol I was wrong he guessed the exact time my mother came home :laughing: I wasn’t sure if it was 17: 57 or 7:57(19:57) she came at exactly 19:57 and my father must give me 10lv. ( around 5 dollars)

4 Likes