5 Sigils that don't seem to be included in any of the 5 books on 72 sigils that I know

These spirits are much older than the flood. I absolutely disagree with you.

You are entitled to your opinion however.

2 Likes

They were the first to inhabit the Earth after itā€™s creation. Their lifespans were more than 1000 years, back then.
Then the flood happened and they all died with it except ā€œthe chosenā€ few.

I agree! This is an interesting topic too. :slight_smile:

I disagree with you and do not accept your opinion.

The flood happened 12000 years ago.

These Spirits ARE MUCH older than that.

We are not going to agree. Lets move on.

2 Likes

Yezelel is arguably the angel I work with most, he talents go beyond what is listed for sure.

1 Like

Can you tell, in what matters he can also provide help?

1 Like

How do you know it has been from way back then?

He is like an Angelic Lawyer. If you are in a complicated mess of a pact Yezelel can help reduce it and make it more manageable. He wonā€™t be happy if you keep getting in more trouble. Or when you are having trouble from other spirits or magicians he is a powerful ally with his ability to pass exams and tests and his ability to know the plans of the enemy he is a great ally. He is intensely smart and philosophical, a lawyer angel who seeā€™s things coming from a mile away. Great in writing and matters of love. I would strongly advise that when he brings an ex lover back into your life immediately start working with Yeliel.

2 Likes

I never want my ex back. But can he help obtain new love?

I forgot to mention to also use Ravchiel as well for after an ex comes back.

But for bringing in new love there are several and I will use more but I mainly have worked with Amiel.
This angel I find definitely will help you meet more people and more people will find you attractive, but thus far the matches are a bit odd, but itā€™s great fun that I meet more people with this angel for sure. I think she tries to have a lesson behind each person, or something. I am about to go out but I will talk more when I come back.

2 Likes

Where i can find more information about Amiel? On google are only links to BALG :smiley:

1 Like

There is information about Amiel in the book ā€œAngels of Loveā€ by Zanna Blaise
But I first heard of Amiel from channeling on the Ethers.
The book is worth getting. but I find if you just chant their names a few times thinking about what you want it ā€¦ is all I have ever done.

Pronounced
AH-MEE-ELL

I can hear her talk back sometimes.

Anyways now I can tell you about more angels as I have my books with me now.

Lelahel is an angel I havenā€™t used yet but it can help you to inspire Love in another, it probably only works if you have a sincere like for this person and that will get them to sense what you feelā€¦ I think.

Lovel is supposed to be like this as well.

Eshaliah can actually stir up love, but I have used this angel minimally, this angel is also good at helping you to know yourself better.

Mihel can excite physical love and bring peace in marriage.

Chavuiah can help you increase love AND on a side note good for if you work with or get in trouble with Belial.

Those are from 72 Angels of magick

but then there are also Angels of Love, where you find Amiel, Zachriel, Ravchiel and others.

Anyways have you ever heard of words of power, greater words of power or mystical words of power?

Using this same concept I am going to modify it for a more hardcore love ritual that includes all the angels of love.

I also plan on doing one like that for a daily magick developer.

And another ritual using a different Raziel sigil to create a daily ritual for the ultimate money genius spirit and angel magick ritual.

And various things like that, that I am in the works on right now.

But I think we maybe getting a bit off topic haha.

4 Likes

Do you mean books?

I know you were replying to someone else, but, to answer the question, yes, theyā€™re the titles of books by Damon Brand of the Gallery of Magick.

2 Likes

Anyone try salomon rings,?

no. only kids mentality gets trigger happy with the magick . Us sane adult folks read the unwritten warning labels on magick. lol.

some things you donā€™t do and say iā€™ll fix it later . no biggie. same category as getting someone pregnant. you donā€™t say iā€™ll fix it later if things go wrong.

some things need caution from the getgo.

solomon rings you mean. Thereā€™s many seals for many purpose. iā€™m sure they work if activated proper.

Simple words, or write what was done take an eraser day ā€œMagick that was done I now make it undoneā€