18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

I love blonds thats all I love yeah…
Quick blonds joke…
How do you know when a blond just finish getting of the computer?

Anybody?

2 Likes

I have a thing for blondes too.

1 Like

Ok so how you know a blond just got off the computer?
There’s white out all over the screen?

2 Likes

Omg that’s bad…

FML and hour and a half to figure out I just encountered a weird bug while my project was setting up, and I need to start from scratch. Thankfully I barely have anything done because I was stuck for like 2.5hrs. Guess im half assing this project to get it done on time like usual :rage:

2 Likes

I havent recently but ive been told in the past, always by non practitioners. I think because im open with some about what I do I serve as like a knowledge hub for their wondering minds.

But I havent heard about that in a while

1 Like

My head still hurts

1 Like

@NeoFightTheNyophite coding is a mother fucker i like c÷÷ and python i love
to code dos “not given my age out” fuck with dos ill get into anybody computer but I’m a good guy all I want is love fuck that hurts lol

2 Likes

I’m been trying for to do a spell but Idk if is working but I wish if anybody whos in here willing to help me out ill help you with some of my knowledge…which is not much …:laughing:

1 Like

We don’t listen to me right now. I am loopy with a headache.

2 Likes

I swear I’m not giving up not this time some people want out and some people want in…i want in period…fuck everyone’s feeling towards my decision if your my friend you will support me no matter what…now I ets get some help…:laughing:

1 Like

Please look at this cat

Thank you

7 Likes

i am more of a dog person … :pleading_face:

1 Like

Lovely cat. How did school go?

2 Likes

Hey , i am planning to talk with Sallos today … do you know at what time should i contact him … as its FRIDAY …i just need to know the time / hour to get in touch with him

1 Like

Never worked with him. I truly don’t work with many demons actually. @C.Kendall (new thread since you like to come and play) do you have advice? You’re the first person I thought of.

1 Like

i never really taken planetary energy into consideration …but when @anon25000386 said these energies are at the table and why shouldn’t we use them …just go with the flow of water insted of going against it … it hit me hard

then i thought of giving it a shot … today it will be my first time doing rituals according to planetary phase
i have taken note of sunrise and sunset i just want to know the time to get in touch with Sallos as its Friday :relieved::relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Eh, I got my stuff done. Not super happy with it but thats ok.

2 Likes

What about your grade?

1 Like

Unfortunately I wouldn’t have those answers. Maybe someone else might.