18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

I’m so tired of getting hurt. I give my all and don’t get it back. Usually used and shit on.

I understand that. Pretty much my entire marriage was me being used and shit on. I am probably just as broke ha, but I try to fill the cracks with infernal fire!

This… I would love this once in a while… mainly the flowers buuut I don’t love me some bath and body works and Chick-fil-A.

1 Like

Heck yea, bath bombs, body lotion for message (I used to give those to my wife all the time), and a nice spicy delux!

1 Like

My ex didn’t believe in fresh flowers… I live them. He said they were a waster of money. So now I buy them for myself and my altars now when I have the money.

1 Like

I used to do it as a random act, and of course on birthday’s and special holiday’s, but it almost became an expected thing and I got like no thanks for it. I need to actually get some for my altar.

1 Like

You were with a man who didn’t give you what you needed, love and respect. I was with a woman who didn’t appreciate that I gave her love and respect. Life is strange.

1 Like

Humans suck.

1 Like

Agree.

I was with a man who ultimately tried killing me before our divorce.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, I am glad you got out!

2 Likes

That was just the final breaking point. He screwed me up bad. 9 years divorced and still have thick walls built up.

In all seriousness. I would probably be needy as all fuck in a relationship because I just never really have had attention.

2 Likes

I would be needy to, but I have a lot to give. I don’t even know what a healthy relationship would be like. A woman actually appreciating me, and showing me affection without me having to beg…what is that like?

2 Likes

Sane boat here only with males and females. Yep I am bi and I still picked a psychotic asses… Hmmm maybe that is a sign…

1 Like

Initially I thought I just wanted to get laid, after about a week I was able to setup a hookup with a pretty woman who was getting over her husband passing away. We sort of hit it off, at least our Geekness, but I knew from the start we wouldn’t be good partners. Still, I was up for a hookup, we had a good time and what not but afterwards I decided that really wasn’t what I was looking for. It drove home that I actually want a good partner. It doesn’t have to be a monogamous relationship or anything, I am kind of done with the idea of “life long” relationships. People change, sometimes the best thing is to have that fire for even a weekend, it may be exactly what you need, and move on. Other times it may be years. But for me it definitely is not about sex anymore. That part is the fun and of course ritual, and moments of intamancy. But I want a lot more then that if I am even going to consider a future partner.

Post nut clarity?

Something like that, like getting something you thought you wanted and realized it wasn’t even close. But that was a couple months ago and my resolve has only further strengthen.

Here’s the naughty meme today…

4 Likes

Hi peoples anybody there…

Echo echo echo