18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

I’m not overly direct about it but there’s always hints in some of my comments🤣

3 Likes

Hints :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I digress :rofl:

You’re such a good man your are going to make only lucky gentleman very happy.

1 Like

I think so :slightly_smiling_face: as long as they’re level headed and a little dark :rofl:

2 Likes

Meant that in a magical perspective ofcorse but now reading it I DON’T descriminate against skin color :scream::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao you’re hilarious

1 Like

I read dark = kinky :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol good… That was my intent but you can’t be to careful. Its truly magical tho when you get into a relationship where both are practicing energy work

2 Likes

I truly agree with this.The connection ends up being more then just in the physical.

1 Like

The only person with who I truly connect, with who I have the same interest and everything, and with who I wouldn’t mind dating… Is gay. That’s my life. :joy:

2 Likes

25 Alabama, straight, bout like 6’0 just started, can see energy and potentially weave it if that’s a plus uhhh mfkin uhh bad at introductions so just message me, if you want to, just message me. -Free Love, muah @Poppet Try me out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Anyone good at incense interpretation?
Got this after a rough day lol

2 Likes

I’ve noticed some of the cheap incense (Walmarts comes to mind, though if you get the next step up in the canisters those are a lot better) tend to do that.

Seems like the wood has some kinda fibres that don’t burn to good and leave stringy shit behind that the ashes get caught on.

I always try to get something more charcoal based, such as gonesh.

3 Likes

This is true and the Dollar tree ones. It doesn’t really mean anything other then bad wood for burning.

1 Like

Hello , been long , howz everyone :eyes:

1 Like

Good just working on stuffs for my shops.

1 Like

Danheim is AMAZING.

3 Likes

Seconded by the way.

2 Likes

So the OT therapist told me she loved my fairy/gnome altar. Never mind it is a mess from the squirrels right now. :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like