18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

I want to be at a bar.

Why do I get weirded out when someone tells me I am gorgeous?

Hope you take home the hottest chick / guy

2 Likes

cause you already know

2 Likes

Did you just say ā€œI hope you get drunk and laid?ā€

1 Like

i wish

1 Like

Have you not seen me :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Oh come one :rofl: never had a drunken bar hook up. Drunken yea but not a random.

You can try today ā€¦ :joy::joy:ā€¦ and dont miss any details if you do :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Our instructor couldnt make class last night so he gave us a vid to watchā€¦ im so fucking lost on this project

2 Likes

come on ā€¦ now you just want to hear it from us :pleading_face:

1 Like

Github

2 Likes

@Vikson u already know thats the problem u know what you getting with the bar seen hasnā€™t changed in eons I need a break i want to literally enjoy a beerā€¦ok maybe not lol

1 Like

We are supposed to build and deploy something using this random service I just learned existed yesterday. This wonderful service prevents you from running the project in a local server by the normal means, and forces you to use its method, which isnt working.

And my school says ā€œif youre stuck for 20mins reach out to us for helpā€ but it takes like an hour to get a response from anyone

3 Likes

@eriskissrdmeintoafrog lmao thats so true with any tech helpā€¦

2 Likes

Go home youā€™re drunk.

1 Like

i am working :joy::joy:

3 Likes

they do got some canjun foodā€¦but I rather have an Italian combo subā€¦lol :laughing:

1 Like

tell them you can do the same thing in WordPress in less than 2 hrs :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Stop drinking at workā€¦.

1 Like