18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

Hey all, how are you? I had a great night last night so im in a pretty good mood :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Good evening! Doing great!

Completed my planned rituals and just finished another one, thanks to @C.Kendall, who just shared some intense stuff, all while listening to this excellent piece:

3 Likes

Wanna share details?

1 Like

Oh?

What do you wish to know? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What did Connor share :thinking:

I drank and played games with a streamer and a few other people. Got surprisingly drunk, had some good laughs. There was a bit of drama, which I guess isnt surprising since its an attractive female streamer organizing it, but I enjoyed myself lol. I refuse to feed drama-type behavior lol

2 Likes

I added to my goddess collection.

I am glad you had fun. I had a blast on Friday night. Even better the Bride had a blast.

1 Like

I do not know that I have the right to share it here before he does, but if you follow his Facebook page, his latest post is the one I am referring to. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I saw some of the pics, it looked fun. Im glad your plans worked out nicely

1 Like

Oh that. I stopped reading at Azazel. I have been avoiding him and if I read too much he invited him self over.

It was so beautiful.

They were teasing me because the haunted hotel calls to me…

But she is looking so good.

Before

After

I can’t wait for it to be done and open it has been boarded up my whole existence.

1 Like

Unfortunate… However, the sigil and the incantation are all you need… Would using these be a problem as well? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m going to pass for now. I have enough on my plate as it is.

2 Likes

I like that they made it pink

1 Like

Small reward for my intense night. :white_heart:

2 Likes

That’s what it was in the 1020s. They stories say the rich and famous would go there to end their lives.

Yet the hotel is always so inviting. When I was little they had the old playground next to it.

1 Like

Why??

1 Like

Not sure. But they must have been happy because the hotel doesn’t give a back off vibe. It’s a little sadder now that they moved the play ground across from it instead of next to it.

1 Like