Witch attacking child

I have a situation where I left an honest review about my experience and now that witch has found a photo of my child and said they will curse my kid if I don’t remove my review. They sent a skull and candle picture. I put protection in place but I need insight on how to make sure my kid is protected.

1 Like

Refer to the Pazuz. He loves and protects children.

3 Likes

Thank you

I would remove the review if I was you, but understandable if you don’t want to. But you need to have serious problems to attack a child, disgusting.

4 Likes

If your experience with that service was leading you to write a review that triggers the service provider in such a way that they threaten your child with a curse I would really not be concerned about anything. In my experience the loudest and most threatening practicioners bring the fewest to the table, so they have to pump themselves up to look bigger (like raccoons, but less adorable).

If you want to stay on the side of safety regardless I would put a return to sender rite in place. Just search for “return to sender” here and you will find different approaches. @crookedpathfinder gave a good example in this thread here:

In addition I would ask a spirit or deity with motherly aspects for protection of your child (for example like Durga, Danu, Isis or Hariti).

Otherwise I would not entertain any form of contact to that person (if she has vampiric traits she will siphon energy off your fear), don’t grant them your attention or time. Block her and make sure that she can’t snoop around for more contact data about your kid. Stonewall the shit out of her if you’re done with your rituals. Do not acknowledge her presence in your life whatsoever. That will dry out her energetic and emotional access to you. She sounds like a narc and thats the best way to deal with them.

4 Likes

A lot of people who threat to curse are generally putting pressure on someone. They rarely actually do a thing, a real curser doesn’t tell you his plans.

That kind of cursers (the most numerous ones) know the power of beliefs, words and superstition.

She most likely won’t do anything but you now know you may have to deal with a potential curse… So you create that idea.

Do whatever you want, but don’t fall in the fear of being cursed. Remember you are on a forum called becomealivinggod so you are more powerful than her :relieved::heart:

3 Likes

In Canada and the USA, witchcraft isn’t illegal. It is, however, illegal to threaten people. You can call the police and charge her.

5 Likes

I really deeply appreciate you taking the time to give me this much needed advice!!! I was kind to the Etsy practitioner in my messages of trying to figure out why the 200.00 spell didn’t work and its been over a year. After I gave the money this person disappeared and not even Etsy could a hold of them. It was after a review this person hunted me down and strangely found my private email and has been sending photos of me and my kid on the altar with a skull and black candle talking about not to mess with them. I will definitely follow your insight. Many thanks!!!

2 Likes

I asked Etsy for the name of the caster to file a police report but unfortunately this caster seems to be in Europe (Balkans).

Thankyou for your insight @Auberon I appreciate that.

@GratefulQueen here is a sigil that is charged by the power of Satan (created with sigilengine.com, empowered by me just now.) You and your children and protected against witchcraft. This sigil will also destroy the witch who threatened you.

sigilengine.com is a great resource for creating sigils. It’s up to you to empower them, but the sigils that this website creates are top-notch.

2 Likes

Wow, I thankyou for creating this! Very kind of you! I will print it out now.

2 Likes

I also recommend you check out www.becomealivinggod.com for your future purchases of witchcraft and magic.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely I am saving to purchase a class module. So hopefully, by May I will have enough to do the order.

1 Like

Lilith is another spirit to go to. Despite Mesopotamian folklore saying she attacks children, it’s actually the opposite; she loves children.

2 Likes

The archangels will end this shit real quick, just throwing that out there.

5 Likes

This great to know thank you.

Thank you for sharing this. Is this general evocation with archangels?

Yes. Michael will make sure they get caught, get in trouble or bind their magick abilities, but Samael is the one who will really put the hurt on someone. (I’ve cursed someone with him before)

There’s also Uriel who can make sure they encounter conflict and strife in their pursuits. (Also block you from their attacks and return them)

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for this insight! I will do everything I can to protect my son.