Why is 3:00 AM considered the witching hour?

it really makes perfect sense considering the 3 a.m. witching hour is based on a localized, not global concept. majority of people are passed out by 3am, even night owls who have work the next day usually are sleeping at 3. With so many people deep into their subconscious level, people are manifesting realities without trying, dreaming of others doing telepathy without realizing it, dreaming of deceased loved ones, receiving messages from spirit guides, entities. Energies are flying all over the place at 3am. Regular people not even in the occult are legit astral projecting and don’t know it. Put a group of magicians in a room doing magick at the same time you will cultivate a large amount of energy in that room, well I personally think at 3 am your entire town, county, whatever it may be are all performing magick at that time at once which is pretty bad ass. It just makes sense to me.

3 Likes

I up at 3:00 AM to get ready for work. It’s a nice time to brew some tea and drink it in the pitch black darkness.

4 Likes

But, it was my understanding that 3:00 AM was considered the witching hour in opposition to 3:00 PM, so titled the miracle hour in the Catholic Church, when Jesus expired on the cross.

St. Faustina, Apostle of Divine Mercy, (one of the more recent mystic saints) was told by Jesus in a vision to pray every day at 3:00 PM imploring the mercy of God for sinners.

So, it kind of makes sense that we mock this holy hour by inverting it.

4 Likes

@ashtkerr
Great insight and very interesting, never occurred to my mind. Thanks.

1 Like

Where does it say Jesus died at 3:00pm? Catholicism takes things a step further by creating random ideas- what is it no pork and the like- The fact that most beings are sound asleep and psychic energies are at minimum maximizing vulnerabilities is the most logical and was confirmed in the you tube video.

1 Like

Mark 15:34, 37, “34 At three o’clock Jesus cried out with a loud voice, ‘Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?’ which means, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” … 37 Then Jesus gave a loud cry and breathed his last.”

Tadah, dead at 3:00 PM.

E.A.'s understanding of 3:00 AM using a more practical reason is fairly common, but it’s also fairly new. The 3:00 AM stuff goes back to original Satanism, like Black-Mass, Black-Priest, Stolen-Consecrated-Host Satanism

2 Likes

EA tells you why in one of his videos. The holy trinity mocking concept might be one go of it but im sure the common answer is as koetting says quote " the sun has gone down and around 3.am the powers of dark have settled long enough" just like after lunch everything is bright the light has been up for hours. In common sense witches and magicians in ancient times saw it as the darkest part of the night between 12 & 3

2 Likes